New Moon Articles by Tracy
Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
AQUARIUS NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
Blog Tracy's Astro salon
January 25, 2009
11:56 PM PST
6 Aquarius 30
Sabian symbol: A child born of an eggshell
When Positive the degree is a highly individual and completely unlimited resourcefulness and when negative, naïve reliance on an external accident.
*** Year of the Ox*** begins Chinese Astrology
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
Only through taking my own unique path will I find solutions that serve others and myself.
“Here we gooooooooo!”---Peter Pan (Disneyland Ride)
Have you looked around lately? Have you noticed things are changing? Jobs, families, retirements, things that seemed solid now seem shaky. It all went cuckoo after Pluto turned direct last September putting a big, fat wedge into the world economic engines. People are scared. And why not? It seems scary. But also at the same time this is an extraordinary period we have entered and if you are confused, take a look at the 44th President of The United States --- perhaps you noticed, he is a black guy. The people of the most powerful nation on Earth have announced to the world, “We’re changing, are you?”
And that is the most vital question to ask during this lunar phase: Are you changing? Now mind you, this is not about politics, gosh knows I don’t care who voted for whom but on the bigger picture the fact that this monumental change (first African American President) has occurred at this time in world history and more importantly within one week of a solar eclipse in Aquarius is part and parcel of a shift in collective unconsciousness that goes hand in hand with Aquarius. But it begs the question: Where is your focus?
If you are focused on fear and lack and the world is going to ‘Hell in a hand basket’ and “Oh, my god what am I going to do?” Or my favorite, which I am very guilty of saying: “I am so grossed out by the world.” This negativity is all retro, it is backward thinking it is the ‘other consciousness’. It is a rotary dial phone in a Blackberry world. Sure you can get by with it, but you are missing out on a whole lot of good. And never has there been a time to get with the program and update like now. This is the New Moon to clear out all that old thinking all the old programming. Get on the other side of the old thinking and you will find a road with solutions.
ACCENT ON UNUSUAL
In order to understand the Aquarius lunar cycle we need to remember what Aquarius rules. Aquarius “The Water Bearer” is about invention, unique approaches, advanced technology including electricity, airplanes, television, computers and dot coms (to name a few). It is novel in its approach and it excels when it breaks new ground. It can be rebellious and at the same time completely detached. Its nature is cool--not hot. And like the rest of the final signs of the zodiac it is about issues that are broader than our self-interests. It loves to visualize ideal scenarios, which is part of the reason why there are so many inventors who have strong Aquarian energy.
Aquarius is the humanitarian sign keen on helping others and bettering the world. It can joyfully share with others without thinking “What about me?” Yes, it can be idealistic but at the same time it is so innovative that anything is possible. Although it is a Water Bearer it is not water, its element is air and air signs are about thoughts not emotions. Of the three Air signs (Gemini & Libra & Aquarius) Aquarius can detach easiest. When things get hot and bother and fur is flying, it will be the Aquarian who steps out of the situation and goes his own way. Naturally, the ability to detach can create problems for loved ones since Aquarius can seem chilly but at the same time their unusual talents can bring the world something extraordinary. Ask Paul Newman who after his son died, created Newman’s Own, a line of products where all proceeds go to charity. Aquarius steps out of the crowd, in order to succeed it must make its own unique contribution to the world. This cycle ask where are you unique? Where are you different? Where are you stepping out and making your own path? Do you see a solution but it might run counter to your world?
With this New Moon and Solar Eclipse we find, the Sun, the Moon, Jupiter and Neptune along with Chiron and the north node in Aquarius. Venus and Uranus are on top of each other in Pisces opposing Saturn in Virgo, which puts an additional spin on the hard work of compassion and help. Mercury and Mars are in industrious Capricorn along with the powerful mobster Pluto. Of the group in Aquarius, the Sun and Moon are holding hands with Jupiter and wherever Jupiter goes it expands and it can bring opportunities. The last time Jupiter was in Aquarius was 1997 so you might want to recall any changes that took place then and if there is a recall this year. But more critical in my mind is the fact that the last time there was a Solar Eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius was January 1618. Looking backwards, Jupiter provided some opportunity as a few months after that 1618 solar eclipse Jews fleeing Europe’s inquisition settled their first community in the New World (Brazil). Imagine how visionary it was for them to do such a move. Thousands of miles by sea to this unusual new land. But also that year, the expansive side of Jupiter sadly expanded the awful slavery trade with the arrival of the first slaves to Jamestown. Why couldn’t there have been a visionary abolitionist in Jamestown? Or worse, perhaps there was someone who loathed slavery but was too scared to break status quo and demand, “We are a free land no slaves here.” Imagine how that would have changed history. And six weeks after 1618 eclipse, excess zealotry, another Jupiter by product, ignited when Catholics and Protestants began to war over whose church was better --launching the Thirty Year War. Again, where were the visionaries to say, “stop this madness"? Clearly, we don’t have Solar Eclipses in Aquarius conjunct Jupiter often and given its history, I think we need to make sure we get on the right side of it. Can you find your unique voice? Can you break from evil status quos? Do you know how to stand up and suggest a different way?
"MAKE MINE A MENTAL BREAKTHROUGH NOT BREAKDOWN"
Jupiter the expansive planet sitting on the Sun and Moon in Aquarius is all about innovative thinking, breaking through, using unusual methods to accomplish ideals. At the same time there is a Solar Eclipse. The Sun will be darkened by the shadow of the Moon. The Sun which is our Will is darkened by The Moon -our emotions. The eclipse may bring news or events where people use their emotions in unique, unusual ways, perhaps even heroic. Some will be stories that help humanity. Also, there will be events that may make some of us feel defeated, hurt and despondent. But here is the good news; because it is Aquarius we have ability to detach and shift our thinking. And from that we can begin to find our unique individual voice. But you can’t find your unique voice until you make sure your thinking is in alignment. And never was there a better time to get your positive thinking together. I know a lot of people have negative thoughts about positive thinking (Hey is that possible?). Maybe some friend gave you a book or DVD all about positive thinking and you thought it was totally ridiculous or you thought your friend who gave it to you is a total loser and you can’t help judging the material because of your judgments of your friend. Okay that is fine and dandy. But that was then. This is NOW. Do not shoot the message because of the messenger. And in the kindest and warmest way that I can say this, I implore you---“Knock it off”. Knock off the negative thinking, negative attitude and negative approach.”
I do not want to sound cold about this because I know there are plenty of people in a real tough spot facing really hard situations. But it does not serve you for me to say your life is hard and you’re in a tough spot and “oh, no what are you going to do?” I can’t say that to you now-- it is contrary to everything that is Aquarius. So, I am asking you to rise above your feelings for the next 28 days. Shift your emotions, no matter how difficult. Figure out a way to change your mood. And do it every day! There is a gift in detaching because once you move out of fear or anger you will move into a place with opportunity.
If you absolutely must be emotional and shoot off your mouth and do everything based on your feelings, you can have all next month during the Pisces lunar cycle to wallow in your feelings and emote. But if you do it now, you will be wasting genius. You will be wasting innovative breakthroughs, you will shut down paths that could lead you to unique solutions that you will need later. I ask you “Are your feelings so important that they are worth risking long term solutions?” If you say “Yes.” Then please shoot off your mouth in a negative manner all day long. If no, then release and let go and find some way to shift. Change your music, call a friend, go to a movie, do something so that your thinking is more positive. Also visualization is important.
Saturn Oppose Uranus Part 2 of a 5 part Miniseries
One of the reasons why it is so important during this lunar phase to run with positive thinking and remembering the words of Descartes, “I think therefore I am” is that we are in a period of great unrest.
On February 5 we will receive the second opposition between Saturn and Uranus. This aspect I have mentioned in previous articles is responsible for creating an atmosphere of a rock and a hard place. How many of us feel like we can’t move, can’t do x and can’t do y? This underlying tension is caused by Saturn/Uranus opposition and we will have three more of them until summer of 2010. The chaos of the stock market and the volatility of our daily lives is part and parcel of this aspect. However, at the same time this is going on there are real time solutions emerging. Ask anyone who has a spinal injury how they felt when they heard last week that the FDA has given the green light for stem cell research to be used on humans. This is perfect Uranus in Pisces oppose Saturn in Virgo.
I remember years ago in a college science class I learned that in the forests and jungles there is often a remedy plant not too far from a poisonous plant. So, yes while we have this bumpy time and the crap will hit fans it will also provide wonderful opportunities. The trick is being able to see the perks or benefits and you can’t see them or find them if you are bogged down with your emotions or in fear or in negativity. And you certainly can’t find your uniqueness.
Mercury retrograde but looking good
Another reason why we need to really take a look at our thinking this lunar phase and I dare say, take responsibility for our thinking is due to Mercury. Mercury will turn from retrograde to direct motion during the waxing moon. This means the energy is there for us to shift our thinking. In addition to turning direct, Mercury is making a conjunction with Mars (the planet of action) and a great aspect with Venus (love) and Saturn (responsibility). That is a lot of mental activity for a new moon. To test it, see how much patience you have for people who whine and complain. Just don’t start complaining about complainers because then you are as bad as them.
Instead focus on what you want. Focus on the areas in your life that need solutions. I am not saying that all answers will come up during this phase. But it has to start with you shifting your thinking and what you see as the problems. Shift it a bit. Is your problem that you lost your job? Or is it that you need a career that accesses more of your gifts and where you are valued more? There are subtle differences in everything in life and during Aquarius we find the subtleties in thoughts.
The point is that this is THE lunar phase to shift your thinking. If you are already a positive thinker then you might want to step it up this month. Everyone should run with this positive energy Mercury brings coupled with the abundant Jupiter.
Also, with Uranus and Venus in conjunction in Pisces (the fish), please take special note of all synchronicities that come up. You think about someone and they call. You watch a movie on TV and it makes you wonder about something and then you run into a friend and out of nowhere they bring up that something you were just thinking about. When Pisces is evolved and proactive it knows that there is a great mystery in life. That there is a divine energy that makes everything tick. Even when things appear tough or bad there is still a great force meaningful force. When Pisces is lost it is the ultimate victim, joyless, despondent, unsure life is worth living. On this New Moon, Venus in Pisces is making positive aspects to Mars in Capricorn which supports love that is proactive and practical. If you get lost in the vague unknown or worse you feel aligned with that awful bumper sticker “Life is hard then we die” well, prepare for a tough cycle. Especially since Venus is making a semi tough aspect to the Sun and the Moon. My guess is that there will be some stuff coming up that will not be pretty. But if you want to rise above it and get with the goodies, then do not get into the rough stuff. Do not focus on it. Move off of it as best as you can and one of the best way to move off it is to note the synchronicities, these little things that seem so random but at the same time so guided.
And if you can't find the synchronicities in your own life then look at them in the world. For example, I thought it was extraoridnary that in one week, the number one story in the news was if Bank of America would get a bail out. It was THE topic. Then on Thursday an airplane took off from NYC for Charlotte. The plane hit birds, lost the engines and and miraculously the pilot landed on water. Everyone lived. Great story, right? As soon as it happened I thought "Wait a minute, Charlotte? That is where BofA headquarters are located--weird" And then later we learned that there were twenty two executives from BofA on that plane. Imagine how they shifted their thoughts?! I wrote on my blog I bet some leave BofA (I know I would) Here was this amazing miracle right in the middle of chaos. Look for these kind of stories, there will be more of them and they will give you stuff that will remind you there is a God. A bigger force in charge. It will give you the mettle to get up every day. Remember that and remember that you intend to be on the side where there is good. Then get back to the work at hand and keep your thinking tuned in.
btw-check out my blog on the flight to Charlotte for more
I hope you will all remember that there is a gift to being innovative. Being unique. Not being like the crowd. Find your own drummer, do things differently this cycle. Allow yourself the joy of having visions. It is okay to have ideals. Even in tough times do not give up your dreams. Remember, FDR in a wheelchair guided the United States during the bleakest of times, Abraham Lincoln led the nation during a bitter civil war, Charles Darwin saw a pattern to who might survive where others fail and in the darkest of times, Galileo looked at the chaotic world and found order—all of them, Aquarians. Oh, and that pilot who brought the plane into the Hudson and everyone survived? Aquarian.
January 25, 2009
11:56 PM PST
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Individualization. Being Unique. Breaking from the crowd but still serving others.
Mercury sextile Venus (1/26) Mind & love work together
Mercury conjunct Mars (1/27) Mind & actions work together
January 29, 2009
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
We receive data that helps us carve our own path. The universe sends us information that tells us how to get moving on stuff.
21 Cap 46
First Quarter Moon
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Concrete actions. Where are we concrete? Where is no longer serving to be airy fairy? My unique character can be served by what concrete actions.
Venus square Pluto (1/5) Love and Power at war.
Saturn oppose Uranus (1/5) See above
Venus enters Aries
Mars enters Aquarius
Saturn oppose Uranus
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What do I need to refine within my family to support the seeds I planted on new? How is my family helping my own refinement of the seeds I planted on new?
Sun conjunct Neptune (1/12) Spirit meets mystery.
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Strength, love, power, energy. How do you find your energy? How do you access your strength? How do you access your power?
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Partnerships. Balance. Where can you share information about partnerships? Who has balance they want to share with you?
Mercury in Aquarius
Third Quarter Moon
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Death and rebirth. Where do I need to release and let go so that I can act? How do I let go so I can grow?
Venus sextile Jupiter (1/16) love and abundance shine.
Mars conjunct Jupiter (1/17) action and abundance excel.
Venus sextile Mars (1/18) love and action shine.
Sun enters Pisces
Race to the store for high end bubble bath, your Pisces friend will be grateful.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next New Moon.
How can I release the status quo? Where am I too uptight about form and function? How am I wound up about maintaining face?
sun sextile Pluto (1/20) Will and power unite.
Mercury conjunct Jupiter (1/23) Mind and abundance unite.
Pisces New Moon
6 Pisces 35
A cross lying on rocks.
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook