New Moon Articles by Tracy
Taurus to the RESCUE!
Taurus New Moon
April 24, 2009 11:21 pm (EDT)
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
TAURUS NEW MOON
5 Taurus 03
Symbol: A bridge being built across a gorge
from the book:
from the book:
"The key word is channelship. When positive, the degree is the directness and the practical instinct by which personality achieves ultimate benefit of its powers and when negative, a love of short cuts and every possible escape from the obligations of daily living. "
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is when the moon is between the sun and the earth and the illuminated part of the moon is very small. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a small, skinny section of moon.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the different phases of the moon for eons, Astrologers also utilize the different phases of the moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 28-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 28 days.
Okay what is this cycle?
There are a lot of gifts available to us this month, all we need to do is open up to them.
“EXCUSE ME, STEWARDESS IS THAT MY OXYGEN MASK?”
Let’s face it; we have been on a bumpy flight for some time. Even before the stock market collapsed last September we had enough “shock and awe” in the previous months to fray even the strongest nerves. As you all know we are going to be under the influence of Saturn oppose Uranus throughout the rest of this year and then in 2010 those two planets join with Mars, Jupiter and Pluto to make an even more difficult aspect that Summer. So, we have a lot of astrological hurdles to get through between now and the Fall of 2010.
Luckily (and I don’t use that word lightly), we will have an occasional lunar cycle that will give us balance as we sort out our little place and future in the world. This Taurus cycle is one of those Moons.
In order to talk about this Taurus cycle we need to put it in perspective to the bigger picture. As you are well aware, Pluto moved into Capricorn at the end of 2008 and with that shift we started a new era. Astrologers worth their salt spoke of the economic turmoil that was our 2008-2012 future for quite some time (I know my friends were OVER me blathering on and on about it since ’05). Additionally, Uranus will make a big move out of Pisces and into Aries in 2010. These guys are outer planets and they move s-l-o-w-l-y and when they make a transition into a new sign they bring in a whole new group of energies. The Capricorn energy is making us redefine our governments and Uranus’ upcoming move in Aries is all about revolutions and new boundaries in new territories. That is a lot of tension! Then when you add the fact that the very first thing these guys do when they get into their new sign is get into a big fat fight with each other ---well, get out of the way, tectonic plates are about to move! And that is what we are all feeling. We can sense there is some movement afoot and we feel vulnerable and unstable. So, what are we suppose to do? Well, when we get a gift from the Universe we run with it. And such is this Taurus cycle.
BRICK BY BRICK, THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD IS MADE
Taurus is an earth sign, it is durable, it is hard working, capable of putting its nose to grindstone and persevering better than any other sign. And on this lunar cycle the Sun and the Moon in Taurus are making a great aspect to Pluto. We have already talked about how Pluto is in Capricorn doing what it does best, causing death and destruction to those things we have outgrown (whether we know it or not) but at the same time Pluto is also the planet of rebirth and renewal. Once you clear out the trash there is room for good.
And with this Lunar cycle, Pluto is talking to the Sun and Moon like a shady guy in an alley, “Psst, Taurus, I know I’m trashing a lot of the world right now, but don’t worry, I’ll help you out.” And he is not lying. He can be helpful.
During the next 28 days many of us will be overwhelmed with a strong sense of practicality and a ruthless side to us that is actually---- good. Wow, A good ruthlessness, who ever thought those two words could come together. Anyway, during this cycle if something seems frivolous we will say, “No, thanks”. If something seems like a big fat energy suck we will say, “No, thanks.” If something seems like it is going to waste money, we will say, “No, Thanks.” And we will not feel one ounce of guilt. Even if it is our mother asking us to drive somewhere and talk to some person for her and do some kind of thing and then write a check we will say, “Sorry, Mom, I’m busy” and we won’t give it one more thought. That is a gift.
The other gift of the Taurus bull is the ability to come up with sound plans and work hard towards a goal. Many of you (because you are good listeners) made Treasure Maps on Aries New Moon and this Taurus new Moon will be the lunar cycle where you really get insight as how to accomplish your dreams. You will see a path. Taurus is not about short cuts, it knows the value of hard work and discipline. But don’t think of this as hard work like ‘oh, poor me I have some drudgery in my future.” It is more like that skip in your step when you have just finished a weeks’ work and are putting the check in your savings account. “Phew, I was able to save a little more money this week and put it away. Hurray!" That is the accomplished feeling that makes Taurus run.
This whole month we will be feeling the bountiful energy of Taurus. If we can build upon something and make it work for us, we will be thrilled. And again, not to belabor the point (wait, isn’t that my style?) Pluto will be energizing and clarifying, you will just think in ways you never thought before: “Wow, that way I was heading really is not serving me. This is the way!” And bit by bit you will build on it.
This is going to be a fun month for many of us as we cut out the nonsense. And that also includes over the top emotions. If you are always sensitive when someone brings up X don’t be surprised if this month someone brings up X and you just don’t even react. You simply don’t care because big ol’ emotions take up a lot of time and energy and you don’t have it in you to waste them. We have discussed these affirmations before but we might as well go over them again because they are so pertinent these 28 days.
“I am happy and grateful that I am graceful and efficient with my time.”
“I am happy and grateful that I am graceful and efficient with my money.”
Get your head around those affirmations. Write them down daily every morning when you wake up. Or say them while you are in your morning shower. See how your life evolves with these mental tune ups.
FINE TUNING THE ROAD AHEAD
Of course the beauty of this lunar cycle is that it is preparing us for the bigger changes. We have all these astro bumpies coming our way and in fact we are already experiencing many of them but basically, we all know --the times are a changing and we want to be on the other side of them in a way that can serve us. One of the ways to get there is to have a practical approach to our goals and dreams. And we might even redefine them a bit during this cycle. For example, and I’ll use this because it is easy, what if I put on my treasure map a swimming pool. During this cycle I might realize that actually, a swimming pool would cost a lot of dough to build along with ton of money to maintain it, maybe what I really want is a membership to a club with a pool—that makes more sense and cents!” And who might be also a member of that club? I dunno, perhaps someone who will later help me in a way I never thought. This is the power of this lunar cycle.
Embrace your practicality. It is not negative it is thoughtful and strong and it will serve you later. We are building on our good this lunar cycle bit by bit.
Oh, that cuckoo, cuckoo, crazy Mercury
On May 4 -1:01am (EDT) Mercury will retrograde in the sign Gemini. I mentioned back in February during the Aquarius retrograde that I think the Mercury Retrogrades in Air signs are not nearly as painful as the retrogrades in the other elements. Yes, it is wacky that everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Yes, that most important piece of paper that you drive across the city to give to someone will be left on your dining room table. And yes, your computer that has been a bit slow lately will implode when you turn it on one morning. Yes, our technological issues will be stretched like tight jeans on Thanksgiving. But it is technical. How we respond will be a test on our emotions but it is not that the retrograde itself is about emotions. It is not. It is about our minds and mental abilities. Especially given this retrograde is in Gemini which is ruled by Mercury.
When double checking the Sabian symbol for 01 Gemini 44 ---it is “Santa Claus filling stockings furtively.” In the Edmund Jones book it reads: “The key word is prodigality. When positive, the degree is an unusual capacity for bringing man’s possessions into a wide acceptance and for heightening every proper joy in worldly goods and when negative, a childish or clandestine futility in seeking any normal richness of living.”
The text for the Sabian symbols is a bit ethereal but in my mind when I think about a Mercury retrograde in Gemini in a powerful Taurus lunar cycle that has a pronounced Pluto aspect, I gotta tell you ---if it breaks, really ask yourself if you really need to replace it. Sure if it is really necessary go ahead and get a new one. But if you are on the fence, “Maybe I need it, maybe I don’t?” Then consider letting it go.
Also, if you find your schedule going bonkers-- work with it. Perhaps you always meet someone for tea on Monday but for some reason during the retrograde everyone’s schedule goes cuckoo—well don’t fight to fit that routine in. Let it go. See how your life fares without that ritual. Perhaps a new routine is supposed to come. Heaven forbid if you skip the tea and replace it with meeting with a trainer at the gym!
Remember we are coming up with skills and disciplines during this lunar cycle that will help support our dreams and goals of Treasure Map or even if we didn’t make a map, we are learning how to polish ourselves so that our Inner diamonds finally come out. Use this cuckoo Mercury retrograde to serve you in a bigger way. That doesn’t mean you should be sloppy. You should copy your hard drive before the retrograde, do all your big business stuff before it. Try to avoid signing contracts during the period. That is part and parcel of a Mercury Retrograde. But when all the craziness hits, don’t have a huge break down, consider that it came up to help you. I can’t say how only you know that. After the retrograde it will be more clear.
BY THE WAY--- A BIT MORE ABOUT MERCURY RETROGRADE.
It has been awhile since I reminded everyone how a retrograde works. Take a moment to read this:
How long is the influence of the retrograde?
The best way to understand the influence is by setting up a visual.
Imagine Mercury is a car and this car is leaving Seattle and heading for NYC. So, the car leaves Seattle and heads East… this is called MERCURY DIRECT. The car continues on its trip and it goes by Chicago continues on the road but as it gets close to Indianapolis it starts to slow down…and just as it hits Indianapolis it stops and turns around. The Slow down is called MERCURY STATION and the Turn around of course is called MERCURY RETROGRADE. Now the retrograde car is heading west again and heading back to Chicago. When it finally gets back to Chicago it slows down and turns around and now heads east again returning back on its journey to NYC this is MERCURY DIRECT. The car will continue on its journey and this time when it goes by Indianapolis it doesn’t stop it just continues on its merry way to NYC.
What is significant is that the road between Chicago and Indianapolis will be seen once, then twice (going backwards) and then a third time (when it goes direct again). This road between Chicago and Indianapolis is the SHADOW PERIOD. This means the very first time we see Chicago we are put on alert that there is a Retrograde ahead and so be prepared we may see this landscape again.
23 April - 01:53:32 UT - Mercury shadow begins (22 ta 52' 6")
7 May - 05:00:26 UT - Mercury stations retrograde (1 ge 44'32")
31 May - 01:21:54 UT - Mercury stations direct (22 ta 52' 6")
15 June - 19:25:02 UT - Mercury shadow ends (1 ge 44'33")
To continue the analogy: On April 23 we drove by Chicago. We will be turning retrograde on May 7 (reaching Indianapolis) and then going all the way back to Chicago until May 31 where it will turn around and head again for Indianapolis and finally passing it on June 15th. As you can see from shadow point April 23 to shadow point June 15 is about 2 months. That doesn’t mean it will be all rocky during that time. No, not at all. The rockiest times will probably be during the actual retrograde (June 15th – July 9th) but we will most likely revisit topics that come up in the time between the two month shadow dates.
AND THEN THERE IS SATURN
Saturn has been retrograded since December of 2008 in the sign Virgo. It is part of the reason why we have gone nuts with our schedule. It is the reason why our “TO-DO” list this whole year has been driving us nuts. Virgo can go crazy with lists upon lists. And Saturn is the planet that likes to work hard. It is the discipline planet and it is the Dad planet. It is the boss and in the sign Virgo it is the micromanaging boss.
But on May 16, Saturn is going to turn direct and it is finally going to make some real head way in Virgo. It has been going back and forth in the early and mid degrees for about a year and a half driving most of nuts. (Especially Sag and Gemini ---sigh). It has also been partly responsible for all the job losses everyone has been experiencing since last fall. I say partly because Uranus in Pisces which has been opposing it also has a hand in cutting the jobs. But let’s take a minute and talk about it. Saturn in Virgo has been asking people to look at their lives and how they run them. There are many people who have been on a treadmill for many years not aware of their own families and friends because they can’t spend more than a nano second of time on anything but their work. So, what has happened? People have been reaching out to people in the only way they can in a nano second. They forward an email joke. Or they send a quick Jacquie Lawson card. Sure, they are sweet or funny but for heaven’s sake that is not the way to run your life! There is a whole world around you that wants more of you. Your spouse, your children, your friends. Everyone in their soul and psyche is craving more relaxed time with one another. Celebrating the ordinary. Sitting on a back porch with a good friend catching up. Wouldn’t that be nice? Well, Saturn (along with Uranus) is shaking people free from the grind and a lot of people are losing their jobs and re-thinking their lives entirely. Yes, the lack of income is hurting and I am not under any circumstances minimalizing the situation. But Saturn is going through and cleaning schedules so people can figure out what they want in their life and how they want to spend their time. When Saturn turns direct many people will find themselves selling their houses and seriously consider making changes like big moves not just for a job but for a whole life change. Their daily life will look better. Expect a lot of movement between now and December then the next Saturn Retrograde will take place in the beginning of 2010 but it will be activated in Libra which is a different set of issues than Virgo.
Venus & Mars
One other perk to the whole 28 days cycle is the conjunction between Venus and Mars. Even if you don’t know astrology somewhere along the way you have heard about Venus, the goddess of Love and Mars the planet of war (and passion). With a conjunction it means they are on the same degree. Which if I can, let me set the visual for you, if you are older this is Liz and Dick drama. Or for the younger sets, Angelina and Brad drama or Britney Spears and anyone drama. Just a big power trip between, “Love me because I am beautiful” “No. Be with me because I want you.” Who is whom is up to you.
We can see our money and values (Venus) get activated and need some action (Mars) by us. “Whoops, I’ve got to get a check to the bank before another one bounces!” At the same time there might be a confrontation (Mars) that needs our attention and instead of it being hard and ugly it could go a lot smoother (Venus) than we planned. And if you are in a relationship and are in love then by all means head to the bedroom and make it all good in your hood. The two of them are at Zero Aries so they are all about making sparks with each other but at the same time they want to conquer new ground. Sparks will fly!
In conclusion: This is a wonderful lunar cycle to get a grip about your future. Not in a scared way but in a real concrete way. You can see the road ahead and you will gain the tools this month to get on that road for a good ride. Enjoy the month.
The Eight Phases
New Moon Phase
April 24, 2009 11:21pm (EDT)
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
Focus on Resources, monies, things that you own. How are your things? Are there new ways you can access your resources? Do you know all of your resources? What blocks to flows can be lifted? Is there an area of your life that would benefit by stability? Activate it now.
4/24 Mercury/Uranus: Clever thoughts, unusual mental opportunities
4/25 Mercury/Neptune: Illusionary, delusional, perhaps inspired thoughts
4/26 Mars/Pluto: Rough, tough, combustible energies
April 28 7:33am (EDT)
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: Information and writings and communication are accessed easily. How can I use my words to further the seeds I planted on New Phase? How is my network supporting me? What is my network saying to me about my resources?
Mercury enters Gemini
First Quarter Moon
May 1, 4:44pm (EDT)
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: What actions can you take now that will make you find your inner star? Are you goals that you planted on new based on love and appreciation? Why not? Action taken now should boost self esteem not ego, do you know the difference? Can you have fun while you support your goals? Remember you can’t put a price on fun!
5/2 Venus/Pluto: Manipulative love, manipulated money energies
5/5 Sun/Saturn: Hardwork is easy and successful
May 5 5:56am
Gibbous: We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, we organize, we tend to be ‘virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
Focus on: How is your relationship supporting your seed you planted on new moon? Do they need refinement? Have you been discreet with your partnerships? Have you been discreet with the people you share your dreams?
May 7 1:00am (EDT)
Mercury retrograde 01 Gemini 44 (see above)
Mercury reenters Taurus
May 9 12:01am
18 Cancer 41
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: How do we access power? The seeds we planted on new moon need adjustments, can you turn to our partner for help? What part of ourselves needs to die? What needs to be resurrected? What if those goals you planted on new moon would benefit by shedding something that no longer serves you---are you up for it?
May 16 10:06pm (EDT)
Saturn Turns direct 14 degrees Virgo (See above)
May 13 12:23am
Disseminating: Share information, find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: People in authority have some wisdom –perhaps we can ask for their input? A boss or an executive can offer up solutions. Where are the people in authority in our lives? Do we even have any? Why not? Would it help our goals we planted on New Moon if we had authority input?
5/16: Saturn direct (see above)
5/16: Sun/Jupiter: Pride, egotistical, brash behaviors create a race for the bottom
5/16: Sun/Uranus: Inspired, creative, fun resources suddenly appear
5/17: Sun/Neptune: Zealotry, illusion, too much booze
Third Quarter Phase
May 17 3:25 am
Third Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
Focus on: What actions can we take now that would support our seeds on new moon that have group support? What like minded people can we turn to for help in our actions? Are we hanging out with groups who think like us, might it benefit us to bring more people who think like us into our circle?
5/18: Sun/Mercury: Knowledgable connections, internally and externally
Sun enters Gemini—Quick email your Gemini friend a Gift Card to Amazon or Itunes. The perfect Gemini gift offers lots of choices and arrives quickly.
Balsamic: We release. We let go. We prune, we discard, we ditch stuff. We house clean. The things that no longer work, we let them out of our life. We release so we can clear our unconscious and dream. We prepare our unconscious to be ready for the next
Focus on How do we benefit by releasing the goal of putting “number 1 first”? How would our goals on New Moon benefit by letting go the exact visions we have for ourselves? Can we benefit by releasing our desire to lead?
5/20 Mercury/Neptune:fuzzy thoughts, unclear communication
5/20:Mercury/ Jupiter: Strong thoughts do not mean they are right
5/21: Mercury/Uranus: Clever thoughts, unusual mental opportunities
Gemini New Moon May 24 8:10am
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook