New Moon Articles by Tracy
Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
Cancer NEW MOON 2017
By Tracy Cook
Many years ago I studied lunar phases with Robert Buz Myers. It is my hope that he would be proud of my work today. Blessings to you, Buz!
What is a New Moon?
A new moon is the beginning of a 29-day cycle. Technically, when you look up in the sky you only see a thin section of the moon illuminated.
And the not so technical point of view?
Well, similar to farmers and indigenous people, who have used the eight phases of the moon for eons, astrologers also utilize the different phases of the Moon. Certainly on the New we know it is time to plant seeds. But the other seven phases are equally important.
Where should my focus be during this next 29-day cycle?
When we draft a chart for the new moon we can get a sense of the energy that will be up for processing for the next 29 days.
Okay what is this cycle about? What are your feelings and emotions telling you about where you need action? Listen to them but don’t collapse into your feelings. That is counter productive and don’t do that this summer. It is stupid.
A man bundled in fur leads a shaggy deer
Cancer New Moon
June 23, 2017
2 cancer 47
Welcome to our fourth Supermoon in a row. As we discussed last month, Supermoons (coined by astrologer Richard Nolle in 1979) mark a full or new moon that is close to earth. According to Nolle, there is a little extra gusto to these moons. And Nolle has found a tie to earthquakes.
26 April 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
26 May 2017 – New Moon Super Moon (Closest Moon of the Year)
24 June 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
23 July 2017 – New Moon Super Moon
4 November 2017 – Full Moon Super Moon
4 December 2017 – Full Moon Super Moon
You can read more about them at the link below. http://www.universallifetools.com/2017/01/super-moons-meaning-spiritual-micro-moons-2017/
First order of business is a quick shout out for all of you who made Treasure Maps back in April. Pull out your map and take a look at it. Ideally you should start to see some successes by Cancer New Moon. Not necessarily a lot (I don’t have a lot) but at least some. And if some of you are not observing any green shoots, it does not mean your map is not working. It is just that some maps need all summer to get traction. We can come back and revisit Treasure Maps in Libra New Moon. A few of you may want to make a couple changes to your map, please go ahead and make small additions or subtractions during the Cancer New Phase. You have between June 23, 2017 10:30pm EDT and June 27, 4:59am EDT to make those adjustments.
Happy Cancer New Moon
There are three water signs in the zodiac; Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces and all three signs are comfortable identifying with their emotions and feelings. Let’s be clear. We all have emotions and feelings but that does not mean it is the first thing we empower. We could have a myriad of feelings come up in any day but we will often put the emotions or feelings in a box to deal with later. This is not how Cancer rolls. When they put emotions away in a box they risk imploding. Instead they benefit by letting the emotional energy flow. They must not block their flow or they will grow stagnant and toxic. Have you ever seen a pond with no access to fresh water? Or worse have you ever smelled a stagnate pool of water? Gross. That’s why Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces need to let the energy flow through them.
Of the three water signs, Cancer is more expressive of its moody nature. Tears then laughter, depressed than elevated, gentle then sharp tongued. Life is an up and down affair for Cancer, which is fine as long as Cancer knows that is its nature. Where it can get in trouble is when it believes in the finality of its emotions. For example, some dark stormy feeling comes up and Cancer says, “I will never ______ again.” Fill in the blank. First of all, it is 99 percent not true. Yes, there may be some final conclusions to big emotions but more likely than not, the emotional response will calm down on its own. And then it will return at some other point in time and maybe the emotional response is a repeat of “Never Again” or and this is important ---maybe it is not heated, maybe now it is no big deal. That is the nature of Cancer, up and down, in and out, left then right. They are hard to follow. For some people, emotions stirred up like they are for Cancer would be exhausting but for Cancer, emotions remind Cancer it is alive. And of the three water signs, Cancer can use its emotions to motivate and get out of the house and do something. Scorpio can get stubborn in its emotions and Pisces can get lost. But the gift of Cancer is that the emotions motivate ACTION. Remember the word ‘motion’ is in emotion. During the 29- day Cancer lunar cycle we could find our emotions up and down just like the shore waves pounding our favorite beach. But here is the key; don’t judge the emotions. Just let them cruise through you. And use the gift of Cancer motivation to tackle something that has been stuck. They have a wicked tenacity and that is a gift.
During Cancer we are often focused on family. We want to reach out to family and find our cozy. We want to see our roots. We want to see our history. We go crazy on Ancestry.com. And although family is easy to define through biology there is also family of choice. A call to a friend who we have not seen in awhile will be just as important. After all, the connection to someone who ‘knows’ us speaks to the real definition of family. Food and meals and cooking are also highlighted during the 29-day cycle. Along with homes and the houses we love. And Cancer is that spot in our life where we allow sentimentality. We could get misty about all of the above. Don’t be surprised if you are invited to share in a meal that you haven’t eaten since you were a kid and you find yourself welling up. That is the power of Cancer.
The Cancer New Moon chart has the Sun & Moon conjunct Mercury and is in a wide conjunction with Mars. With Mercury, our brains will be hunting for connections in a familial and cozy way and Mercury will speed up our emotions. Our up and down will be doubled time. But there is a gift with Mercury on the Sun and Moon and that is our emotions will not be as heavy as in other Cancer lunar cycles. Mercury lightens things up as he provides a mental patina to our emotions. We should be grateful for the mental sobriety because Mars is all over this chart and 29-day cycle.
“Duck! It’s Mars!”
The Sun & Moon conjunction with Mars will put him on the warpath looking for anyone who does not respond the way Mars thinks they should respond to our emotional needs. Just to be clear, of all the 12 signs, Mars is not comfortable in the sign Cancer. Mars wants to be in warrior mode 24/7 but how can he do that if the emotions are up and down in moody Cancer? Sometimes Cancer tells Mars, “Hey let’s just sit on the couch and watch a lot of TV.” This is a very frustrating position for Mars. So, a frustrated Mars is looking for any kind of infraction—skins will be super thin all cycle. Adding to this is Uranus, our rebellion planet who is in square with Mars. Sigh. We should prepare for out-of-the-blue things that anger us during this 29 day cycle. That a few days before were not even on our radar. It is that kind of month. It will probably be around independence vs neediness, self interests vs family interest, new paths vs established comfort, action vs emoting. Fire vs water.
Cancer is of course the crab and when things get tough which Mars could bring in, Cancer will pull on its hard shell. On one hand when the crab is in his shell he can let the powerful currents pull him out to sea to some far away land. But then he is left to himself in his shell where no one knows him. How is that cozy? How is that intimate? Of course if Cancer has too many people pulling on him and feels suffocated then the idea of a gulf stream pulling Crab from Florida to Nova Scotia sounds appealing. Perhaps the answer is finding the moment to go in the shell to restore power but then come out and engage in meaningful ways right here. Stay connected but reserve power. And by the way, do not let Cancer’s hard shell fool anyone when he says, “I don’t need anyone or anything.” That is total malarkey. Everyone on god’s green earth needs other humans and the need to be appreciated especially Cancer who has a tender heart. We should watch our own tenderness and what is stirred up this 29-day cycle and if by chance instead of owning the tender we put on our hard shell. Is that working? You be the judge.
Also in the chart, there is a wide square between the Sun and Moon and Chiron. This aspect is no day in the country for a New Moon chart. Chiron is a comet-planetoid that orbits between Saturn and Uranus. He was discovered in 1977 and his astrological definition is that of the ‘wounded healer’. He makes his own mess and then has to get himself out of it. It takes 51 years for him to go through all 12 signs and those people born in 1967/68 are currently in their Chiron return. Meaning it is in the same place it was when they were born. Chiron is currently wrapping in Pisces, which started in 2011 and ends in 2018. With Chiron in Pisces we see and learn about disturbing stories and images of pain and suffering. The stories touch us in a deep part of our soul. We see how people are victimized by things that seem so out of our control like political leaders, brutal militaries, corporations and even by those who are supposed to ‘protect’ land and people. We also see the brutal side of religion and the people who do violent actions in the name of God. It is interesting that Pisces rules hospitals and the entire time Chiron has been in Pisces, health care for the USA has been front and center in almost all political agendas.
The issues put forward since 2011 have been disturbing for many of us and for sure it can cultivate a tired person to say, “What can I do?”
The last time Chiron was in Pisces was between 1961-1968 and if you know just a little bit about history you know those years were also difficult. But good did come out of that era. People did say, “I’m going to do _____” to counteract injustices. How interesting that the last time Chiron was in Pisces there was story after story of civil rights being violated. In response, President Johnson signed the Civil Rights Amendment. And now here we are once again revisiting these same topics. Is it just for sport that we are here again? Unlikely. We are here because it needs to be healed.
One can be forgiven for reflecting back to 19th Century America and pondering Chiron in Pisces in the 1810s. Several pieces of legislature were passed to either end or curtail slave trading ships. Unfortunately no one enforced the law. That didn’t happen until the 1860s when we got the next round of Chiron in Pisces, which also coincided with the Civil War. The next round was in the 1910s and that is when lynchings spiked and the KKK expanded. Now here we are in the final year of Chiron in Pisces, what can we do to really address civil rights issues? What didn’t get fixed in the 1960s that is now on our watch to repair?
Parallels to the environmental movement and women’s movement can be made to the pesticides and women’s suffrage in the 1910s and to 1960’s and even to now. Arguably there is still work on both fronts.
When you see painful stories or are moved to help a group or cause how are you doing it? Are you reaching out by yourself or are you joining hands with friends and family or are you reaching out and working with others beyond your intimate circle?
How are we being called to the greater good? And where does religion or our spiritual nature fit in? Given the Sun & Moon are in square with Chiron in Pisces we should expect some difficult stories to be in the news. It is likely that victims and what we should do about them will pepper the 29- day cycle. They could be tough stories. But take heed; do not collapse into the depression of the story. Feel it (like Cancer asks) but consider the action you can take to build upon a real healing. And it is worth noting Chiron will be turning retrograde on July 1. He is getting our attention.
Jupiter & More Mars
This summer our eyes are on Jupiter as it heads towards its last square with Pluto and opposition with Uranus. We experienced this last November and March when Jupiter hit Pluto. And then in December and March when Jupiter got into it with Uranus. This summer we will feel the pressure for Jupiter’s final aspect with Pluto on August 5 and Uranus on September 28. That’s a lot of drama in what will be already a hot summer especially with August’s full solar eclipse. Consider what was going on with you in November, December & March and observe if you have another round of the same energy or if you find yourself in some type of ‘do-over’. If you have any planets at 17 &18 degrees and 27-28 degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra & Capricorn you will probably be feeling the energy in a profound manner. Globally there may be political ramifications to these aspects especially since Jupiter rules law and Libra is the scales of justice. Something to ponder.
Jupiter is in also building a square to Mars in the chart and as we already discussed Mars is not comfortable in Cancer. So, a grumbling warrior Mars with a righteous Jupiter can be a tinderbox for misbehaving, especially for anyone who wants to ‘right’ the world. Watch the big mouths who are full of rhetoric which could be very personal (Cancer) for them and they see the world as out of balance (Libra). But let’s face it ---extreme behavior based on opinions IS out of balance. Watch the rhetoric personally and globally.
With so much voltage coming out of Chiron, Jupiter and Mars, we should watch the Moon this month to get a little telegraph of what might come about in August and September.
Note these dates:
June 24: Jupiter square Mars
July 1: Chiron retrograde.
July 1&2: Moon in Libra oppose Pluto. Square Mars. Conjunct
Jupiter. Oppose Uranus.
July 2: Mars oppose Pluto
July 8: Moon in Capricorn. Conjunct Pluto. Oppose Mars. Square Jupiter. Square Uranus.
July 16: Moon in Aries. Square Pluto. Oppose Jupiter. Conjunct Uranus.
And another note about Mars: Uranus moved into Aries in 2011. Since then when Mars was in Cancer it opposed Pluto and squared Uranus in August of 2011, August 2013 and July 2015. And now on July 2 and July 17 will be the final squares in the signs Cancer, Aries and Capricorn. We will get another square by Mars to Uranus in May 2018 but that is Capricorn Mars, which is a totally different energy. This Cancer Mars square Uranus in Aries, oppose Pluto in Capricorn is it for our lifetime. We should note the energy and how to speak to it effectively. Mars in Cancer calls on our home, our feelings, our family our food, our nurturing and our cozy while Uranus in Aries seeks new opportunity, freshness, independence and a ‘get out of my way’ energy. Where are these two energies pushing on you? If you know your chart consider the houses with Cancer & Aries. Find a way to honor both home and independence.
As you can see we have some tough aspects in the 29-day cycle which can seem overwhelming. However, take heart, Neptune is in a very beautiful trine with the Sun and Moon in the new moon chart. Neptune speaks to things that are unworldly and mystical and with a trine it is beneficial. We may find ourselves inspired in some new way or our inner compass may guide us to some place magical where gifts await us. The gifts could be concrete or they could be metaphysical or something comforting for our psyche. Watch for happy coincidences. They are important and should not be marginalized. Call them what they are—gifts.
This is a powerful 29-day cycle. Our emotions will guide us in many ways but we should not get seized by our feelings. Instead we should seize the feelings and make them work for us. There is a lot of pain in the world, some of it personal and a lot of it out of our village. How to help is the question. The answer of course is in your heart. Don’t build a wall around it. Or if you do, make sure your door works. See you in Leo.
Have you friended TracyAstroSalon on FB? Why not?
The 8 phases
Cancer New Moon
2 Cancer 47
June 23, 2017
New moon: Plant seeds, make calls, activate, start projects. Activate something that will ideally lead you to more. This is the phase where INTENT is critical. Even if the results are not immediate, the intent is there. You may not have all the answers or road map but you should put out your Intent.
This focus: Where are you with your family? How are you connected? And who is your family of choice? How are you cozy? How are you tender? How are your feelings and emotions motivating you to get up and do something? What tweaks do you need to make in your treasure map? Watch your ups and downs but do not judge them. Let them just go through you. Watch your thin skin, too.
6/24: Mars sq Jupiter: Beware of loud mouths including your own. Emotions and Judgments are not in sync. Relationships and family are squabbling. Bumpy.
6/25: Mars Trine Neptune. Emotions and spirituality find a good spot together. The universe seems to answers calls inspiring action.
Crescent Moon Phase
June 27, 4:59am EDT
Crescent: We will receive information, we will research a bit more, perhaps get feedback on stuff that we planted on new. Perhaps get some information that will help down the road on a seed we planted a while ago. We can collect some data now. Even if you think you are not getting information, stop, and re-look at everything. Who called you? Even the silliest things, when they come up during Crescent are note worthy. A parking ticket? An argument with a spouse? A refund check from the phone company? All of it needs to be considered a message from the universe. How can this information help you?
Focus on: What are learning about being brave? What are you learning about your creativity? What are you learning about playing and having fun? What are you learning about the power of boldness? What perils are you learning about being bigger than life? What are you learning about passion and love?
6/27: Mercury square Jupiter. Beware of tall tales and those who tell them. Opinions vs family. Sigh. Watch the wallet! You can’t buy love.
6/27: Mercury trine Neptune. Faith and spirit are in sync with our thinking. Communication of faith and trust go far.
6/28: Mercury conjunct Mars. Fighting words. Fighting family. Keep moving. Out maneuver problem areas to avoid the fight.
6/29: Mercury oppose Pluto. Powerful thoughts. Thoughts about power. Thinking that is controlled. Thinking about deep transformation.
First Quarter Moon
June 30, 2017
8: 51pm EDT
First quarter: We do more actions based on the information that we just received. Or we feel our instincts guide us on something. We pursue again. We make another call or we see someone. We mail something. We stir the pot again. This can be a time when we realize that the goals we planted on New need more action from us, perhaps actions that involve breaking away. Are there people who say they have our best interest in heart but fear us growing away from them? Maybe we need to get help from others not the usual suspects. Some independence may need to be exerted.
Focus on: How are your relationships activating you? How are you activated to find balance? How are you moving on partnerships? If it is a teeter-totter? Are you up or are you down in your relationship? How are you finding the balance?
7/2: Mars oppose Pluto. Sticks and stones versus tanks and bombs. Family versus Business. What actions need to transform both?
7/4: Venus enters Gemini
7/4: Mercury square Uranus. Disruptive thinking. Crazy communication. Emotions are pushed. Rebel versus comfort.
July 4, 2017
We refine our information. We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like. We sort through details. Have we missed something? How are we sifting through the information? Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected. Refine our actions.
What are you neglecting that speaks to your sex life? What are you missing about shared resources? What are you neglecting with taxes or loans? What legal actions need focus? And what area of your life needs great transformation? How are you neglecting that area or are you missing the point that an area needs a makeover?
7/5: Mercury enters Leo
7/5: Sun trine Neptune. Emotions are in sync with faith and spirituality. Emotions are connected to spirit. Our antenna understand and trust there is something bigger than us at play.
7/5: Sun square Jupiter. Emotions and family are at odds with balance. And at odds with relationships
Full Moon Phase
July 9, 2017
12:06 am EDT
17 Cap 09
Full Moon: We make the needed adjustments on the things we planted. Usually emotions are up and running and for those people who perhaps did not utilize the new moon and the rest of the waxing moon, this is when emotions can get the better of us. There can often be a big emotional break, for no other reason than to get back on track. Some partnership will offer up some balance. The moon is bright and full and there is no room for shadows, what is reflecting on you?
Focus on: Full Moon in Capricorn. Where is your inner executive? How do you need to “move on up?” What responsibility needs your attention? Where do you need to ‘man up’ and say, the buck stops here with me?
Go to blog for full moon report.
7/9/ Sun oppose Pluto. What are our emotions telling us about our need to be responsible in transformative ways? Where is doing the same old same old no longer working? How can our emotions- motivate us to step up and be a new leader in our own life and the world?
11:07 pm EDT
Disseminating: Share information; find a teacher or someone who has more knowledge. Perhaps there was a big ol’ blow out on the full and one feels in need of support and help, this is the phase to reach out to one who knows more. This is when we find a rabbi or a minister or therapist who gives us more insight. And of course, you too may be ready to teach and share your own information.
Focus on: How are you sharing your faith? How are you sharing your spirituality? How are you sharing your metaphysics? How are you sharing your ability to connect to something bigger? How are you sharing your mystical nature?
Last Quarter Moon Phase
July 16 3:25pm EDT
Last Quarter moon: Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense. And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action. It is a time for living “The serenity prayer”
grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.
What actions are you taking that speak to your independence? What actions are you doing that bring in new adventures? New doorways? How are your actions separating you from others so you can flex your independence muscles? What actions are you taking that make you look off into the horizon for your causes?
7/17: Venus square Neptune. Creativity and faith are at odds. Love is too colored by rose tinted glasses. Money feels fuzzy. Insecurity leads people to self medicate. Stop it.
7/17: Mars square Uranus –the last of a cycle (see above)
7/18: Venus trine Jupiter. Generous in love and knowledge.
7/19: Mercury trine Saturn. Solid thinking. Broad range thinking.
Balsamic Moon Phase
July 20, 2017
Balsamic: We let go. By releasing we can prepare for the new.
Focus on We release our shallowness. We release our frivolous nature. We release gossip. We release oppositional for the sake of being contrary.
7/20: Mars enters Leo
7/20: Sun square Uranus. Being dependent versus independent. Being rough versus being sensitive. It is all mixed up and tense. Breakouts seem imminent.
7/22: Sun enters Leo
Leo New Moon July 23, 2017 5:45am EDT
Astro Answers by Tracy
- 09-27-2007 Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- 08-30-2007 Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- 08-02-2007 Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- 07-21-2007 AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- 07-20-2007 Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- 06-10-2007 Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- 05-20-2007 Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- 05-01-2007 Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
New Moon Articles by Tracy
- 2014: Sag New Moon --Change that perspective-NOW!
- 2nd Aquarius New Moon: 2015
- And now it is the Second Cancer New Moon!
- Aqaurius New Moon 2011--The New Quilting BEE!
- Aquarius New Moon 2010! It is a strange trip
- Aquarius New Moon 2012!
- Aquarius New Moon 2014 - You LikeMind me.
- Aquarius New Moon 2015 - The Zero One
- Aquarius New Moon 2016: Get Your Tribe On
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of the chaos we find our Peeps.
- Aquarius New Moon 2017: Out of The Chaos We Find our Peeps!!
- Aquarius New Moon--Unique Solutions if you are willing
- Aries New Moon - It will be a great Treasure Map time!
- Aries New Moon 2009---IT’S A BIG ONE!
- Aries New Moon 2010--Let's get this party started!
- Aries New Moon 2012: You rule!
- Aries New Moon 2014 Get out of the way! Your Life is Coming
- Aries New Moon 2016: Light this rocket!
- Aries New Moon 2017
- Aries New Moon! (2008) by Tracy Cook
- Aries New Moon, 2011- Yes it is a big one!
- Astro Coming Attraction by Tracy Cook
- Astro Thumbs Up: Void of Course Moons by Tracy Cook
- AstroThumbs Up: Guadalupe Virgin of The Americas by Tracy Cook
- Can anyone explain Mercury Retrograde to me? by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon & The Grand Cross
- Cancer New Moon --The Great Healing by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon 2010---Your feelings have answers
- Cancer New Moon 2012 - "It's the flow, Baby!"
- Cancer New Moon 2014: REFRESH!
- Cancer New Moon 2016: Let It Flow
- Cancer New Moon 2017: Are your emotions flowing? Good.
- Cancer New Moon--The first of two (2009)
- Cancer New Moon-Ready, Set, Emote! July, 14th 2007 by Tracy Cook
- Cancer New Moon: 2013
- Cancer New Moon: Don't make me go find your roots...you do it!
- Capricorn 2010 NEW MOON--Taking Care of Business!
- Capricorn 2011-Aim your ambition-NOW
- Capricorn New Moon - Get Serious!
- Capricorn New Moon 2011 -Be the authority and move up!
- Capricorn New Moon 2013: Pragmatic and no excuses
- Capricorn New Moon 2014
- Capricorn NEW MOON 2016 ...Get Real!
- Capricorn New Moon: Slow and sensible is a-okay.
- Clean your Slate Capricorn New Moon! by Tracy Cook
- Dreaming on Pisces New Moon by Tracy Cook
- GEMINI NEW MOON 2011 –“Can someone turn on the air, please?”
- Gemini New Moon (2012)- Second time's the charm
- Gemini New Moon 2009---The Fast and Furious Talker
- Gemini New Moon 2010: A Tornado among us!
- Gemini New Moon 2013
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon 2014: The power of light feet
- Gemini New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Gemini New Moon-- Reach out! Mix it Up!
- Gemini New Moon--the first round- 2012
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon. Mental Exercises 2015
- Gemini New Moon: Question and Shift
- Gemini- New Moon 2008-- Ready to Connect! by Tracy Cook
- Get out of the way---LEO NEW MOON is HERE!
- Get your Viking on--Aries New Moon 2013
- It is all a balancing act, Baby! Libra new moon 2008
- LEO 2008 New Moon--Sunny side of the street by Tracy Cook
- Leo New Moon - To be bold or not to be bold? That is the question
- Leo New Moon 2011--Your passion tells you so
- Leo New Moon 2012--The Heart Wants To Thrive
- Leo New Moon 2013: Be Big. Be Very Big
- Leo New Moon 2015: Learn from the Lion!
- LEO NEW MOON 2016: Dare to find Joy & Strength
- Leo's in the House..Roar! Sort of.. by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon (2007) by Tracy Cook
- Libra New Moon -How do you relate? Does it serve you?
- Libra New Moon 2009--The business of relating
- Libra New Moon 2012-
- Libra New Moon 2013 -- Balance That!
- Libra New Moon 2014: Let's really get our Libra on this time
- Libra New Moon 2015: Get your relationships straightened out
- Libra New Moon 2016: The Power of Negotiation
- New Moon in Aquarius 2013 Pull out your lightening rod-hits are coming
- New Moon in Virgo--Now you can fix your life
- New Moon Leo 2010--Wish upon a star--"Hey, that's me!"
- Pisces New Moon 2010--The LEAP of FAITH
- Pisces New Moon 2012: What is Dissolving?
- Pisces New Moon 2013 -Get in the flow
- Pisces New Moon 2014: Go for the Flow
- Pisces New Moon 2015
- Pisces New Moon 2016: Karma and Elevation
- Pisces New Moon 2017 -- The Big Release and Melt
- Pisces New Moon---Mystics Apply
- Pisces New Moon--Dive or wash up on shore, it is your choice!
- RESPOND TO RESPONSIBILTY-CAPRICORN NEW MOON 2008
- Sag New Moon 2010-- Ready, Aim---Change!
- Sag New Moon 2012 - A time to get real
- Sag New Moon---All Vision without the Hype!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2009--Ready, Aim, Adjust...Fire, Adjust, Aim, Ready..
- Sagittarius New Moon 2013 - Forward Ho!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2015: The Adventure!
- Sagittarius New Moon 2016: Get Wise Get Inspired
- Sagittarius New Moon--Mother Knows Best
- Saturn in Virgo---Times up! by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New MOON 2009-Resources and Community--Where do I fit?
- Scorpio New Moon 2010-Jump in the water!
- Scorpio New moon 2012: Suit up and Commit
- Scorpio New Moon 2015
- Scorpio New Moon 2016: Release the death grip
- Scorpio NEW MOON by Tracy Cook
- Scorpio New Moon Solar Eclipse SHED! SHED!SHED!
- Scorpio New Moon(2011)--DNA, Survival and ditching Garbage
- Scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2014
- scorpio New Moon: Solar Eclipse 2015
- SURE RELATIONSHIPS BITE--BUT WE'RE ALL HUNGRY. Libra New Moon 2010
- Taurus New Moon 2010-----And so we begin.......
- Taurus New Moon 2011--Build upon it!
- TAURUS NEW MOON 2012 --What do you value?
- Taurus New Moon 2017: Practicality for a Personal Revolution
- Taurus New Moon Eclipse: Yes you can make the changes!
- Taurus New Moon. Getting Practical ..Seriously, for real
- Taurus New Moon: Take the short route between A&B
- Taurus to the RESCUE!
- TaurusNewMoon 2014--Building Good bit by bit
- The Sea has changed---SCORPIO NEW MOON 2008
- There she blows!!! SAG NEW MOON is HERE! by Tracy Cook
- Tick Tock Virgo New Moon Strikes the Clock....2008
- Treasure Mapping by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon - Your daily life is YOU. How is it going?
- VIRGO NEW MOON --GET YOUR MICRO ON!
- Virgo New Moon 2011- Help & Work serve you!
- Virgo New Moon 2012: Sweating the Small Stuff
- Virgo New Moon 2013: A Big Opportunity
- Virgo New Moon 2016 - What's that stuff in your schedule?
- Virgo New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Virgo New Moon--Details Rule
- Watch out! Here comes Saturn - By Tracy Cook
- What To Do This Taurus New Moon by Tracy Cook
- Who am I? My Sun or My Moon? by Tracy Cook
- Who is in the Hot Seat by Tracy Cook
- You had me at Hello, Aquarius New Moon by Tracy Cook