Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago. Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
Dr. Phil McGraw was born on September 1, 1950 at 7:15 pm in Vinita, Oklahoma.
Here is his natal chart:
Here is his progressed chart:
I saw some down and dirty comments on Lois Rodden’s AstroDataBank ™ about Dr. NotSoFeelGood Phil McGraw when she quoted from a biography written about him in 2004 by Lisa Guiterrez and Sophia Dembling, The Making of Dr. Phil: The Straight-Talking True Story of Everyone’s Favorite Therapist:
Dembling and Guitierrez have uncovered some very unflattering aspects of the famous Dr. Phil McGraw's life and personal history. In their unauthorized biography of Dr. Phil, they chronicle the rise of this superstar self-help guru. Along the way they recount the failed business ventures, poor business management practices, his failed first marriage due in large part to his neglect and mistreatment, his doctorate degree from an unimpressive academic institution, his partnership in Pathways where he bullies an unfair 3 way split, his straying from the business at hand and eventual sale of his portion without consent or knowledge of the other founding partner, right up to his less than charming treatment of the "little people" who help create his popluar television show. Very little of Dr. Phil's personal history is flattering or even justifiable even in the most extreme of circumstances. The authors have amassed a large body of evidence that would imply much of what you see with the good doctor is not what you get.
The recapitulation of Phil McGraw’s ‘swept under the rug, early day shenanigans’ are reprehensible, but it goes to show you that a powerful woman like Oprah Winfrey can try to make a silk purse from burlap/cloth of a scoundrel like Dr. Phil. We give him a bloodcurdling “For Shame” shout-out for how he denigrates his guests on his “Dr. Phil Show”, which he calls “entertainment with enlightenment.” Entertainment, indeed. I’ll take Ugly Betty every Thursday night instead. Now there’s a mouth full of braces from Brooklyn who runs an empire without the clout and the claws—and she is enlightening entertainment, thank you, Phyllis!
Right, Phil—entertainment at the expense of someone’s pain and suffering like Britney Spears when you just had to go on television to report that her family had committed her to the psychiatric unit of a hospital in Los Angeles a few weeks ago. They were calling you to try to help their daughter and you went on television to tell the world that self-important, big piece of stuff Dr. Phil was on the Britney watch—you just had to call attention to yourself –your narcissism couldn’t stop itself—when any self-respecting counselor would have honored her right to privacy. But this is another shameful act by a famous nitwit who did what he did “because he could”. There are reports that the lawyers of the boys accused of murdering Nathalie Holloway from Alabama in Aruba more than two years ago are about to file suit against Dr. Phil for his interference—trying to play lawyer, judge and jury—when he coerced the boys to appear on his show.
Let’s look at his astrological birth chart and see if the Solar Eclipse New Moon did any damage to this blow hard and limit his shelf life from here on out.
Phyllis, er Phil (I can’t stop calling out his big bitch girl—his shadow self—which is running rampant through his television therapy sessions—catch a few minutes and watch Phyllis act out and uppity) has Pisces rising—soft and sensitive, passive aggressive and delusional—Pisces think they can get away with stepping on the back of a druggie alcoholic. Keep reading. She/He are about to step on merde and smell to high heaven.
The real “stand up and shout it’s gonna be a rough ride from here on out” aspects in McGraw’s chart are Venus/Pluto conjunct in Leo, square (double trouble) Mars in secretive, compulsive and obsessive—fearful and distrustful—Scorpio, oppose (he’s finally going to get “it”) his Moon in stubborn and thin-skinned Taurus. And ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the Solar Eclipse on February 6th set up a Fixed Cross with these aforementioned planets. My prediction is that Mr. and Mrs. McGraw are about to see the sh-t hit the fan and there will be no place to hide and no water to wash off the stench.
Some of us are just born under hard aspects and McGraw was. He was born with Saturn and Sun conjunct in Virgo—and Saturn is coming back to its natal place. Whatever NotSoFeelGood Phil has been doing since his 30th birthday and for which he has not paid the piper, pay it he will by the time he is 60 years old, which is a bit more than two years away.
In his progressed chart, his Moon in Gemini is about to oppose Chiron, the wounded warrior, a place of sorrow and sadness and in six months will square (not so good) his natal Saturn at 20 degrees of Virgo. Boys and girls, this big guy’s run of show is about to fade to black. Stay tuned.
It never ceases to cause my jaw to drop when the high and mighty, holy rollers—authorities right out of Elmer Gentry and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are laced with the same diseases and distressed they try to transfer onto others. If anything, Dr. Phil should change seats and have his bad boys and bad girls throw him a few shameful zingers and bitch slap him until he cries, “I did it; I’m it; I need help”.
I love the story of the little old lady who, when confronted by a faith healer, who incidentally went to a third-rate college like you-know-who, said when asked if she needed to be healed, “Physician, heal thyself.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, "Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.