Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
These two Presidents were born six weeks apart the same year, therefore their generational, or outer planets are the same. Both have Pluto and Saturn in Leo. Bill has the Sun and Mercury in Leo-a big out-of-bounds ego. (George has that egotistical Mercury which you will read about below). Both have Neptune and Jupiter and Chiron in Libra. This cluster means that they are both devious and dishonest to the core.
With Leo rising, or ascending, in His Majesty’s chart…I mean, Commander-in-Chief George Bush’s astrological profile, also with Mercury (how he thinks), Pluto (power or need to eliminate) and Venus (for love or money) in Leo as well, with every fiber of his being this President feels that he was born to rule, not lead. Leos have the hardest time of all the signs (except maybe Aries-take Aries, please!) with EGO: Easing God Out. They both profess to be Christians, but don’t most politicians-remember all those photo ops of the present and former presidents going in and out of church on Sundays, Gag! Unfortunately when George’s ego gets in the way of his Oath of Office and his rule with an iron fist, the world suffers.
Bush has Sun and Saturn in Cancer which reveals that he can be nurturing (I haven’t seen it-but what do I know? I have only been looking at sky maps for more than 43 years), but he is far more controlling. Since Cancer rules Momma-hood-don’t you suppose Bush thinks he’s our Mommy, and therefore tells us what to do whether we want to do it or not? He certainly went to war when most of us didn’t want war. (Don’t forget that Hillary voted for the war and her vote can not be explained away nor can her Spin Doctors get her off the hook).
The real problem with George’s birth chart and all the planets either cooperating with each other or fighting is that he has contrarian planets that do not allow him to lead our country. He has Neptune (deceiver), Chiron (his Achilles’ heel), Moon (emotions) and Jupiter (expansions) all squaring his Sun/Saturn in Cancer. Libras think they are diplomats and capable of bringing peace to the table, but with all these afflictions he brings disharmony instead. George W. Bush also cannot make up his mind. Libras rarely are able to act quickly enough to bring resolution. Bush has shown a lot of vacillation throughout both terms.
The current President also has Mars in Virgo-he is picky, critical and analytical-and Saturn is now conjuncting his Mars. This conjunction causes inertia; Bush cannot build any momentum to accomplish anything. Although I can be as critical as anyone of how badly he has administrated and guided our country, I pity him because he has become more of a buffoon now than at any time in his presidency. His malapropos and ignorant and laughable non sequiturs and dim bulbs of intelligence are one thing, but he has no idea how to bring the country together, to solve economic crises, to end the war and stay out of other nation’s neighbors, to heal bad blood between countries who perceive us as invaders and bullies and he is unable to make anyone feel better about being an American. To add to his misfortunate stars, his Progressed Moon will oppose his natal Sun in two months-more outcome for President Bush-and again, no so pleasant. But to be honest about Bush about some of these issues, he was unfortunate enough to inherit some planetary aspects that will tarnish his image for centuries. Pluto in Capricorn is the biggest culprit. But he did lie about WMD and we are paying for the war we never wanted.
Bill Clinton has Libra rising or ascending, with Mars, Neptune, Venus, Chiron and Jupiter in Libra, inconjunct (double trouble), considerably unfortunate to his Moon in Taurus. Bill is charming but he is also very indecisive. He gives a great speech and his charisma is without equal, as is his womanizing and two-timing, lying, duplicitous whore mongering. Now you are getting the sad state of affairs when planets collide or fight one another. O, Bill made his mark playing poor pitiful down and out from Hope alright. Today he and his senator-wife are rich-not as Croesus-but they have lined their pockets and deepened their 401K considerably with his big-ticket speeches.
If one looks at Clinton’s chart with the Leo and Libra planets in such favorable aspects to one another he or she might think he could do no wrong. He lies and expects people to believe him because he says so. Remember that long bony finger of his shaking in the eye of the camera when he said during the Monica Lewinsky debacle, “I did not have sex with that woman.” Not only did he have sex with that woman but with a lot of other women. His affairs are legend-but it is not his womanizing that sank his ship. No, it is because he thinks he can perjure himself and not be held accountable. He thinks he can open his mouth and no one will question him. If Bush’s sullied presidency will remain so for eons because he lied about WMD and declared war on Iraq, and implied that he as President could subvert the Constitutions and overstep his powers, Bill Clinton’s scurrilous remarks and gutter tactics will do him in-his former minority following will abandon him like rats deserting a sinking ship.
What do these two men have in common? How are they the same? Why will neither one be remembered as a very good president? One, Bill Clinton may be from a shanty town in Hope, Arkansas and the other, George Bush from Kennebunkport, Maine but both share fatal flaws-they cannot be trusted to tell the truth and they both care only about their legacy and how they can manipulate the truth. George is a recovering alcoholic; Bill has untreated alcoholism, for which he will never get help. Both play a deadly game-they are both narcissistic and incorrigible. The public has disapproved of Bush for years-approval rating is lower than any president since these statistics were first kept. Bill Clinton is about to see the tides of repudiation wash over him.
If we are lucky, Bush will go to Crawford, Texas when his term of office ends in 2009 and ride off into the sunset. But the damage he has done will take a long, long time to repair. God bless America and God have mercy on our souls. Bill Clinton, if there really is a God, will just go away and stay away.
Listen to Margaret Wendt and Albert discuss this and other controversial topics on Spiritual Truths. If you would like to have a personal astro-intuitive reading with me, call (800) 647-0732 and it can be done by phone.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.