Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
What I don't love about me or America
Let’s take a closer look…
Ever so often I have an epiphany, a brilliant insight or an itch that I scratch and scratch and scratch until I write about it. This latest compilation of the heretofore mentioned big three came as I read about something a columnist in
Always known to be politically and religiously and scientifically incorrect, I decided to weigh in on a lot of the %$#@^%&^$$ shenanigans that we of the red, white and blue and the democratic way of life are miring ourselves down with. And I welcome all comments as long as you do as I do—include yourself in the insanity of what is going on from the great plain clapboards to the trailers of Florida—stupid and inane performances by all of us.
Grrr. This category, Alex, makes me so mad I could spit when playing Jeopardy! Nothing makes me crazier than to play the game of buying into the American dream when one sector of the financial diversion game is to throw money into Nasdaq, S&P or the ole tried-and-true slut, the Dow Jones. Grrrr. Who with a 5th grade education would join a club run on fear and innuendo as does the Stock Market? Today as I write, the typical investor did not like something that happened with UPS, so down went the Dow escalator. Hysterical Hyenas and Nervous Nells are running the largest most heavily invested crap shoot in the history of Mankind, and we know that it is run on fear, gloom and doom and yet we beg to get in. My momma used to brag that she would put her money in the bank and earn 3% rather than speculate on whimsy. She died with modest means but she slept at night.
In New York Magazine today (June 24, 2008), there was a story about a trader who eloquently and powerfully is able to out the malfeasance of companies like Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers. “Anonymous sources” said that a naysayer like this trader negatively affects the market. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
If I hear one more politician like Barack Obama or John McCain make a food of him self and then apologize before the cancer can kill his candidacy I am going to storm the gates with the few to demand to hear what he means and stands by. Everything in the American political landscape is about floating trial balloons and if they are not shot down within five minutes by blowhard Lou Dobbs or know-it-all Focus on the Family founder Dodson or shame-on-you Sean Hannity, the balloon lives to fly another day. Is there a pure and simple statesman out there? If so, call me. Let’s do lunch.
In that same New York Magazine there was a article about Hillary Clinton extolling the virtues of this feminist losing candidate in the presidential race who elevated the status for other women who might come after her. The article was a shameful exposition of what I said above—politics as usual. When are we ever going to turn back the tide of skullduggery in the politics?
Who in the world is dumb, dumber and dumbest enough not to know that after we invaded several countries in the name of oil among other patriotic reasons that one day black gold would not be hundreds of dollars a barrel? Several people that I know in the tiny
I loved what Wanda Sykes, the funniest woman besides Bette Midler I ever heard, said about when a woman marries a woman or a man, a man. “What’s all the fuss? What’s got yo panties in a wad about two people of the same sex getting hitched when you don’t want to marry some girlfriend? Just because yo marriage is %%#&&^$$ up don’t mean those two lesbians aint’t gonna be happy. Chill. Try it; you might like it.” Okay, so I am paraphrasing a tad, but you get the picture. What’s the big deal? Do not write me hostile letters quoting scriptures about how homosexuality is a sin. I memorized every Bible verse written when I was a tortured Baptist, and I can promise you that the God of my understanding is not going to condemn two women for loving one another or two men either. “Love thy neighbor as theyself…just love not hate, and quit tending to other people’s business.” Okay. So I paraphrased again, but you get the drift. Butt out and write me about your holier than thou straight partnership. Not!
I am to blame for what a crummy game the stock market is because I keep playing it and bitch when my portfolio shrinks. Politicians say stupid things and then tuck tail and meow, “I’m sorry,” because I let them get by with it. In the Sedona Intensive clients have to change their behavior and are given life-changing demerits when they say such self-serving, meaningless and empty sissy talk like, “I apologize.” I indict me with ‘shame on me for buying expensive oil when I should have stormed
O, you in the great sea of unwashed and mewling and puking crybabies—straighten up and fly right. Walk. Invest in yourself. Run for office and out yourself before the pundits do.
LISTEN TO MARGARET WENDT AND ALBERT GAULDEN TALK ABOUT THESE AND OTHER SCANDULOUS BUT INTRIGUING TOPICS ON SPIRITUAL TRUTHS. FOR A PRIVATE SESSION WITH ALBERT, CALL (800) 647-0732.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.