Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
Let’s take a closer look…
Oprah Winfrey was born on January 29, 1954 at 4:30 am in
Although there are differences of opinion about Oprah’s exact time of birth, 4:30 a.m. is the most reliable time given, supposedly verified by O herself.
This gives her 29 degrees of Sagittarius Ascending, or Rising, with the chart ruler Jupiter in Gemini in her 6th House of Work and Health, in a powerful currency of cosmic energy to her Mercury in Aquarius. Wow, I am verklempt. This placement confirms her ability to communicate with her vast audience. Gemini is associated also with writing, politics, salesmanship and being all things to all people. Well, the first look at her birth chart confirms her role on the world stage of communication. So far so good.
Oprah has Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius, which is the sign of the Great Communicator, a visionary and someone who walks to the beat of her own tom-tom—now that is Oprah in Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts and Spades. Like the Divine Miss M, nobody in heaven or on earth tells O what to do! And nobody confesses like she does—amazing for someone who could afford to silence every nasty rumor or innuendo—but she tells everything no matter how private or potentially embarrassing. This open-face attitude is one of the prime statements in her astrology.
Aquarians are the Champions of the Underdog—if that doesn’t fit O I will burn my subscription to O Magazine! What is so fascinating is that her Mercury—communication—conjuncts the Moon of the United States Birth Chart by degree in Aquarius. Love her or hate her, Oprah Winfrey was born to speak to the masses in this country—or any ole place all over the world she wants to flap her gums.
She was the first national talk show host to break the ice for those of us who are in the spiritual realm of our culture. My friend James Redfield was one of the first New Age/Old Hat authors to appear on O and his book sales skyrocketed as do all books she endorses. This woman can move a book, throw bright lights on dark parts of our landscape and move millions of people to follow her down the
O has the Moon in Sagittarius—she has a big mouth; as a matter of fact her mind and her mouth engage faster than a food addict can down two slabs of double-chocolate cake crowned with mounds of rocky road ice cream. If I had met her at her granny’s when she was a wee child I would have marched her right out of
Now comes the dum-dum-dum-dum (if this were radio or television this is where the scary music would come up) terrifying and foreboding revelatory part of the chart is—the dark night of the soul that none of us wants to cop a plea to—it is the sort of thing she has "outed" herself about from the beginning of her fame: incest and rape. She has Mars at 23 degrees of Scorpio (this is the sign that rules the Underworld of salacious and dangerous sexuality). Aside from sexual excesses, it portends that O can be manipulative, controlling, obsessive, cunning, baffling and powerful. (Let’s catch our breath—that was a mouthful). Complicating this placement in her birth chart is the powerful and grim reaper planet Pluto in Leo square her Mars. Mars square Pluto is like a Mac truck hitting a bullet train going at least 85 miles an hour. This is the astro-cluster which complicates the issue of marriage for her. She’s fifty-something and has not married yet—and she probably won't, at least as the chart indicates.
O is more comfortable living in her head. Are you familiar with the expression air head? It means that most planets are in air signs, Gemini, Aquarius and Libra. She has planets in all three. O also has Uranus square
There is no question that Oprah Winfrey has the astrological birth chart of one who was destined for fame and fortune—and remember, she used adversity to climb the steep hill of success. She lifts the human spirit in a myriad of ways but along the way Winfrey lost that part of her that can be vulnerable to being held, cuddled, coddled and loved. Apparently, she has not found that place within her to open to this great possibility.
With all the success and ‘reach out and touch’ her audience in the old days, something appears to be ‘off’ with her focus the last few years. She needs to knock off fawning over movie stars, rock stars and other famous faces and get back to what caused her to rise faster than Google stock: relate and connect with ordinary people. Now she fills that glitterati sofa with the incredibly crazy likes of Tom Cruise—remember when he jumped up and down on the sofa and then called Matt Lauer out on NBC—‘because he could’?—and other stratospheric personalities. This seems to me to be pandering, sucking up to the beautiful people when she used to broadcast from a level playing field to those who felt she was there for them.
As the financial picture in the U.S.A. gets grimmer she is going to have to stop the goddess worship of the likes of Nicole Kidman and turn her eyes and klieg lights on the blight that is about to scorch the earth—poverty, foreclosures, runaway gas prices—big bad money problems not seen since the Great Depression, And she is going to see her new ABC giveaway television show fade in the ratings. All that screaming and stampeding toward the money pot is too much like Nero fiddling while
I always look ahead to determine what one must deal with in her life, and I can tell you that O has come big challenges the latter part of this year and next. Everything moves in astrology as we age—planets sidle into another sign and make trouble for some docile cosmic placement. (I am a karma person. You never know when something you did in the past—past lives—comes back to bite you hard and deadly). Her progressed Sun is at 3 degrees of Aries and will be squared soon by Capricorn. Saturn will oppose her progressed Mercury throughout 2008—not easy aspects to endure.
People need to be inspired once again by Oprah. Why do you think that an unknown man like Barack Obama has captured the hearts and souls of the Heartland? He click connects to all people, across ethnic and party lines. She needs to take off those hair-dos and girdle-enhanced svelte stylized outfits (‘ready for my close-up, C.B’.) and ‘get down’ with her constituency like in the old days.
O, you are one hell of a woman and I can tell you that no one has the soul you do, sister. Watch Roots and get back to yours—rekindle what made you so admired—your caring and concern for those who need to know and grow, because you came into our living rooms as one of us. After you moved to Montecito and started that Travolta mutual admiration society-affair (giving him that Bentley for his birthday that year—what were you thinking?) and those zillion dollar parties, something went south.
Listen to Margaret Wendt and me discuss this and other topics on Spirtiual Truths. If you would like to have a private session with me, call (800) 647-0732 and it can be done by phone.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.