Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
Welcome to my first column with Astro Answers. Although you won't find any airy fairy duster spiritual hype on this page, you will find hope and unlimited possibilities if you move with planetary energies at times that benefit you--having taken responsibility for your actions, good and not so good.
There was a Full Moon at 01 degree of Leo today which will most affect those born between January 20 - 26th, July 23 - 30; April 20 - 30 and October 23 - 30. Full Moon are often omens for endings and "cut your losses". It's interesting that Leo rules speculation and the market plunged deeply today. If your love life is kaput, move on; the job a nightmare, get out. Also, you might want to examine your profit and loss statement.
The biggest news in the "sky" this month is that Jupiter, the planet that ordinarily blesses and benefits, is now in the slow poke, tortoise sign of Capricorn. Capricorn builds slowly and carefully and deliberately when we are all used to the fleet of foot and run-before-you-get-the-roadmap sign of Sagittarius. For all of 2008 we will adjust to "if you work for it you will get it" and if you don't, get in the bread line. These are treacherous times in which we live, so dig a hole, plant a seed, water it and give it enough sunlight--pray over your efforts (I am a huge believer in prayer, ladies and gentlemen of the jury). Whatever you do, do not look for anymore "get-rich-schemes" and for goodness' sake and your sanity, constantly ask those with greater needs than yours, 'What can I do for you?'
Why did the stock market fall more than 400 points at the opening bell on Wall Street today? Why is the Writer's Strike stalemated and when will it end? Why do so many of us think that there's not a candidate in the Presidential Race about whom we are passionate? Where is the world headed in this cockamamie world--or as Worldwide Church of God's Garner Ted Armstrong would ask if he were still alive, 'Is this the end of the line?' 'Is Armageddon day after tomorrow?' Are we to get ready for the Apocalypse?'
I'm from the South (no spin here and no pussy-footing), so I will answer the questions one at a time:
1) Pluto is getting ready to move into cold and detached Capricorn in four days, so the Stock Market, under the shadow of this aspect for many months, has been preparing us for the end of "let the good times roll". Now it is "payday someday--and January 26th is that payday!" Did you not think that the subprime debacle would cause the economic markets to go tilt? Did you not know that just as those former millionaires now living on poverty row from going bankrupt by online trading we would all pay for the greed of Wall Street as well as the greedy/needy dark side in us all?
Is there a solution? Is there hope? YES. Investing, saving, putting money away in a safe and sane manner and letting go of the need to fill your coffers at the expense of those who suffer because too many of us need more, more, more. Things will turn around gradually. Remember when the markets moved in increments of five and ten points? Now the swing is up 350 and down 350. This is not natural and no matter what the brokers say, move slowly and with the long term in mind. 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step'.--Lao Tzu
2) The Writer's Strike will see a break in the stalemate within a month of the Solar Eclipse New Moon on February 6th at 17 degrees of Aquarius. How will this happen when the news media keep telling us that they are light-years apart in the settlement, that there are not reasonable and capable negotiators at table? Mediation. Cooler, calmer, smarter, less greedy and more amenable changes will be made among those who sit to architect a solution that both sides can endorse. Compromise through intelligent mediation will see an end to this interminable debacle.
A Solar Eclipse New Moon portends new beginnings and super opportunities for all Aquarians and some rougher waters for other Fixed Signs like Leo, Taurus and Scorpio. But certain Air signs and fire signs, like Gemini and Libra, Aries, and Sagittarius will benefit from the Solar Eclipse New Moon as well. Get those great ideas out and sell them. If the job is not giving you want you want, call a head hunter. Ready to go it alone and dump the "soulmate"? Embrace the old proverb, 'He travels fastest who travels alone.'
3) The Presidential Race is a sticky, tricky matter. These candidates have joined the race when greed, selfishness and self-centeredness is at an all-time high--ever heard the expression, "scraping the bottom of the barrel"? Are these the usual suspects who are begging, chortling and crying for our vote? Never fear. As the best-selling book and DVD, THE SECRET tells us, 'we are going to get who we deserve.' But there are a lot of planetary movements, new and full moons, a lot of retrograde planets that can unmine the best laid plans of the most skillful (and ruthless) politicians.
4) Armageddon and Apocalypse? I don't think so. Some days when you look at your bottom line you may feel like committing "hara-kiri " (kill yourself), but pick yourself up, go inward and see how you jumped on the bandwagon of greed and narcissism and "it's all about me" and you got what you deserved. Change you and change what you deserve.
Cavet of the day:
Mercury, which rules work and contracts and all kinds of mechanicals like cars and computers, goes retrograde January 29th until February 19th. Be careful about signing contracts, buy or sell, travel plans may hit a snafu, communication will definitely be full of static interference, and whatever you do, do not start new projects under this celestial phenomenon.
There is a soul sickness that has been around for millennia and getting worse, and it is time to stop the musical discord and change our sparkplugs and oil; I am talking about being in a trance state to people, places and things in our culture and worldview. Nowhere like in America do we venerate movie stars and all their behavior. The paparazzi don't risk loss of life and limb to chase the Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohans and TomKats and Bradgelinas just because they are famous and doing crazy things--they are in harm's way because you and I are feeding off these snapshots and stories of who, what, when, where and why about them and others like them.
Wake up and realize that you have it better on Main Street. There is an inherent ego factor that runs the show in the celebrity world. (Not all movie actors fall into this category; but more do than don't). I include media "show dogs", politicians and Wall Street blood suckers in this discussion of how we are in an hypnotic state. As Buddha says, "Wake up!"
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.