Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
Let’s see what her Birth Chart, Progressed Chart and Election Night Chart have to Say…
Hillary Rodham was born on October 26, 1947 at 8:25 pm in
Her rising sign or ascendant is 05 degrees of Cancer, which makes the Moon at the critical 29 degrees of Pisces, her chart ruler. The Cancer ascendant and her Moon in Pisces makes her moody, nurturing, controlling, mystical, a dreamer, and most of all, passive-aggressive. Her Moon is Void of Course. Not good.
Hillary has the Sun at 02 degrees of Scorpio, Chiron (wounded warrior and a huge silent liability in all of our charts and afflicts what planets it aspects) at 12, Venus at 16 and Mercury at 21 degrees of Scorpio—determined, resolute, has a sixth sense, never say die, compulsive, obsessive, manipulative, cunning, baffling and powerful. Never make her mad and do not cross her. She will get you in the end and make sure that you never have a chance to cross her again. To further exacerbate her dark side, she has Mars conjunct Pluto at 16 and Saturn at 21 degrees of Leo, square all those Scorpio planets. Mars and Pluto conjunct give her that ‘cat of nine lives’ luck factor and also causes her to lash out when she perceives that an enemy is trying to diminish or ruin her. This is not a woman to be messed with.
Most of Hillary Clinton’s planets are below the horizon of her chart—which means that she is very subjective, has a thousand forms of fear and loathing that permeate her being—but at the same time she is so driven and so determined that few in the presidential, or any race for that matter, are her match.
Neptune, the dreamer and deceiver of the Zodiac is in her fourth house in Libra, square her Ascendant in Cancer: deception by a partner. I do not need to remind anyone of how this played out on the world stage.
Her Moon in her Career House, the tenth, is squared by Uranus in Gemini from her twelfth house, the house of hospitals, institutions, and the house of self-undoing. It is this aspect, the Void of Course Moon, being squared from the twelfth house that is a deal-breaker for the run for the White House if anything stamps her chart indelibly with defeat. But astrology is about synthesis and looking at the whole picture, so let’s keep looking to see what we see.
On November 4, 2008—Election Night—where the planets are that night—which we call election charts of all things—there are some good aspects and some that are anything but favorable. The Moon on Election Night will be at 24 degrees of Gemini conjunct her Natal Uranus and square her Natal Moon in Pisces. I did the election chart for 10:00 o’clock at night in
Also, in the Election Night Chart, Venus, which in the natural wheel or Zodiac of the World, rules the Seventh House of the Public—it is where we can shine and grab the brass ring—is at 02 degrees of Aquarius square her Natal Sun at 02 degrees in the dark and foreboding sign of Scorpio—not good.
But her Progressed (as we age, planets move into different signs) Mercury and Sun are at 00 and 04 degrees of Capricorn making great aspects to her Natal Sun and Mercury. This adds a dash of optimism to her chances of getting elected.
Looking back at planets on Election Night, Jupiter is at 17 degrees of Capricorn, well positioned to her Natal Venus and Mercury—more good news. Don’t forget Hillary is a Scorpio and our elections are always in the Scorpio cycle (Could that be why we get so many scoundrels who end up in the White House? Could we change the date for the election? How about my Sign? Pisces—not that’s a dreamy time of year to elect a President. Smile).
The transiting Moon that night will be at 01 degree of Aquarius conjunct Hillary’s Progressed Venus, both of which oppose her
Analysis: Although Hillary Rodham Clinton has a lot of positive aspects going for her on Election Night, the negatives seem to be just too overwhelming for her to win.
I always stay attuned to the silent and invisible worlds that affect the outcome of everything, like the Stock Market, War, Peace, Consciousness, Presidential Elections and most of all everyday life, where ordinary people like you and me live. Remember how often the “silent majority” seem to decide the outcome of elections, which books become Best Sellers, which movies are blockbusters, etc., et al.?
When people ask me today about who will win a tennis tournament or who will hit it big as an author or who will have an idea that breaks the bank, I always answer as I do when I write columns about Presidential Elections.
Who is going to win? I can give you the brilliance and a fairly decent interpretation of what astrology is telling me about Election Night 2008, but to tell the truth, only God knows.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.