Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
Let me give you the birth data of the coaches and quarterbacks for the New York Giants and the New England Patriots
Head Coach Quarterback Head Coach Quarterback
Tom Coughlin Eli Manning Bill Belichick Tom Brady
August 31, 1946 January 3, 1981 April 16, 1952 August 3, 1977
Super Bowl XLII February 3, 2008
Just as humans have astrological birth charts, events like a Super Bowl have a chart as well. I have taken the birth charts of the two coaches and two quarterbacks to see how compatible or mismatched their charts are with the Super Bowl chart. You are going to be surprised.
The kick-off time for Super Bowl XLII between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants is 4:18 pm MST on Sunday, February 3, which gives the Super Bowl chart 23 degrees of Cancer rising or ascending—which makes the Moon in Capricorn the ruler of the game chart. That is very interesting because Jupiter, the planet most associated with sporting events is conjunct the Moon in Capricorn within a few degrees. This portends that there will be a hard fought game, definitely not a blow out, but won in the trenches.
Venus and Pluto will also be in Capricorn—slow, methodical, and stellar execution will be the best game plan to win the game, not a lot of razzle dazzle passes but grinding it out on the ground. Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn will be in Virgo, making an exact trine (a favorable aspect) to the Moon/Jupiter—good news for the coach and the quarterback on both sides. Whichever coach and/or quarterback for either the Patriots or the Giants to have the most compatible chart with the Super Bowl chart will have an edge in possible victory.
The Sun, Chiron, Mercury,
Tom Coughlin, coach of the
Tom Coughlin is a dull and boring guy—sourpuss to the 9s—he could take the wind out of Charo’s Ariba! Ariba! But he has a few pluses for coaching what has been the surprise team in the NFL in 2007—unbelievable success in all games played on the road. Saturn in Virgo is conjunct Tom Coughlin’s Sun sign in Virgo. Saturn is known to deny or delay. This is neither powerfully positive or a bad luck configuration. He has a lot of planets—Neptune, Mars, Venus, Chiron and Jupiter in Libra—making great aspects to those Aquarian planets in the Super Bowl event chart. He has Mars transiting a conjunction to his Uranus—very explosive aspect—but could mean an explosive offensive. Overall, a pretty compatible chart with the Super Bowl event chart, except his Neptune/Mars in Libra square (not so favorable) Jupiter/Venus in the Super Bowl chart. Now we have what could be troublesome for the Giants.
Eli Manning, quarterback,
The Sun and Mercury in Capricorn in Eli Manning’s birth chart are in favorable position to the Moon/Jupiter/Venus in the Super Bowl chart. This is very powerful. Manning has Moon/Venus/Neptune in Sagittarius in excellent alignment with the Aquarian planets in the Super Bowl chart. His Jupiter/Saturn in Libra accent his Moon in Sagittarius with a sextile—a very wowee placement. He has Mars in Aquarius—to the chagrin of some of the football writers—I find him to be someone who can think and execute for himself. (I went back and looked at his college records at Ole Miss and they are beyond belief: set or tied 47 single-game, season and career records—he didn’t get that from sucking up to the coach—this Manning has a mind of his own!) He is the super compatible factor for the Giants, astrologically, in this championship game.
Bill Belichick, coach,
Tom Brady, quarterback,
This daddy of one and husband of none is a true enigma. Get these contradictory planets: Tom has Sun/Mercury in critical Virgo—squared by
The strongest aspect that Tom Brady has is that his Sun/Mercury trine his Taurus Moon and will set up a Grand Earth trine on Sunday. And this could be the difference in the game—enough to put the Patriots at the end of a Perfect Season 19-0.
But as I always say, “OGK” ~ have fun in those $2,500 seats if you go to the game.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.