Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
Let’s take a closer look…
The birthday of the
There has been a truckload of controversy over the exact time of the birth chart of the United States—astrologers are evenly divided on which chart they believe is accurate. Many erect the chart for 10 p.m., but I prefer the time I have assigned because Gemini Rising matches the personality of the people of this country more than the later time does.
Our Rising Sign or Ascendant is Gemini with Mercury, the ruler of the Chart, in Cancer, retrograde. Retrograde always means that we have a lot of past life lessons to learn and amend. (Oh shush—past lives are more authentic than any other thing I have ever remembered). As a matter of fact Venus, Jupiter, the Sun and Mercury are all in the sign of nurturing, but controlling Cancer. We know we nurture to our detriment—we have tried to feed and clothe the world—a lot of whom have always been and always will be our enemies—and we may run out of money in the next ten years—forced to feed our own flock and let the rest of the world pick up a hoe if they want to be eat; the work ethic needs to be exported to all these countries who look to us for billions of dollars each year. Studies prove that most of the money goes to government officials and not to the people who need it.
Uranus, the rule of our Tenth House of reputation and honor, is on top of the Ascendant of the chart, of course, in the Sign of Gemini. And might I add, Mars—the warrior, the saber rattler—the ‘my daddy can kick your daddy’s arse’, cock of the walk attitude—is also in Gemini. Gemini can be a greater communicator and a charismatic legislator—and they can also talk out of both sides of their mouth and mean nothing. Nada. We have a lot of fences to mend and a lot of real estate to get out of and a lot of good will that needs to be restored if we are to ever be considered a favored nation again—ever!
The Moon of the
Pluto was at 27 degrees of Capricorn in the birth chart. As those of you know who read these postings frequently, we are having our Pluto return. It takes Pluto approximately 250 years, give or take a year or two, to go through all the signs of the Zodiac. Our Pluto return is a huge 15 years in duration, and in the next 8 to 10 years we are going to have Pluto oppose our four planets in Cancer. Huge challenges are ahead for us—we will either sink or swim under the demands of Pluto.
Pluto opposed our
From now through 2023 we are going to go through a vast reconstruction of all facets of our lives—from social changes that beg to be made—children being better educated and also better disciplined—tell them ‘I’ll just say no to drugs for you’ and have someone strong enough to say that young people are our future but not if they cannot work for what they get; to economic reconstitution with a better watchdog of the Stock Market and Banks (in Reagan-speak, ‘Mr. Banker, bring down those usurious interest rates!’) and all Real Estate Mortgage malfeasance; we need to put our faith in a God—a Higher Power—rather than worship at the throne of cars and houses and clothes and bling and the way we look and how much we can accumulate. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you can think that the gravy train will never stop—just hiccup here and there—but I will tell you that if we don’t begin now you won’t want to be alive ten to twelve years from now. You think Al Gore is scary about Global Warming—wait until you see the runaway train that we don’t seem to want to stop and put on a straighter, sounder, smart track to keep us afloat.
Election night I did the Progressed Chart to see where we might be on November 4th. Interesting.
The Progressed Moon will be at 24 degrees of Leo—opposing our own Natal Moon at 18 degrees of Aquarius. It is like a Full Moon—outcome. Another scary aspect is that Venus will be in Aries oppose Mars in Libra and square Jupiter in Cancer—this is a Cardinal T-Square—this is not a good configuration—not at all! The Sun will be at 3 degrees of Pisces—which will connect to the Lunar Eclipse Full Moon that was on February 20th. As the Stage Manager of Thornton Wilder’s Our Town might say, ‘Folks, it’s show times!!!!!!!’
You would have to be living under a rock not to be able to understand the forecast I’ve written because we have had so much financial abuse from the Federal Government to money changers on Wall Street, both who have been digging us all a deep and dark and scary hole. No victims here folks. You and I created where we are because we have been (snore) asleep. So many of us have been in a trance to the way things are—it is as if we see disaster and look the other way when the hurricane did not destroy our house or the earthquake did not disrupt our lives or the arson-started fires did not burn our crib to the ground.
I will say it once again, a black man or woman is me and I am them. A Latino is my brother or sister and I am theirs. I am a Jew and a Muslim and a Christian—I am all that exists and I must be alert and alive that we rebuild together and we care what happens and that we share what we have without looking the other way. If there is a need and I see it, I want to be able to meet it or garner group support to do so.
To hear more about this topic and other interesting subjects, listen to Margaret Wendt and me on Spiritual Truths. Just click on "Other Radio Shows" to find us.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.