Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
Raphael Nadal was born on June 3, 1986 in
Roger Federer was born on August 8, 1981 in
Raffa Nadal has Sun/Mercury in Gemini, with an Aries Moon in sextile position to Sun, Mercury in his astrological birth chart. This gives Nadal the great agility and unequaled movement about the court, and he is also as focused and as driven as any tennis player can be. The Moon in Aries makes him the ultimate athlete—risky, daring and capable of closing the match the winner—which Nadal is and does, and not only is he one of the youngest men tennis champions in the history of the game, but he is also one of the best tennis players in the world, soon to topple Roger Federer atop the heap in Men’s Tennis. Although he has that killer instinct on the court, he also has Venus in Cancer (love of family), Jupiter in Pisces (loving and a dreamer) and Pluto in Scorpio (deep sexual energy)—the Grand Water Trine which makes him extremely sensitive and caring about the feelings of others. He may be ruthless on the court—take no prisoners—but he is almost apologetic when he wins, and is a tad shy in expressing his emotions. He will keep on winning but he is never going to boast and taunt the loser, like a certain Serbian I watch play on the world stage of tennis.
Roger Federer has Sun/Mercury in Leo (which incidentally makes him extremely compatible with Nadal—they legitimately like one another but both will fight to win every match) which makes him the actor—we know he likes to “dress up” when he plays particularly the Majors, like
At the time of the Championship Wimbledon the Sun at 14 degrees of Cancer was conjunct Rafa’s Venus—a real indicator whom the God would bless. Mercury was at 24 degrees of Gemini, conjunct Rafa’s Mercury at 25 degrees of Gemini.
I am reminded that Nadal is five years younger than Federer and has won five Slams quicker than Roger. It may be Raphael Nadal who bests Pete Sampras’ 14 Slam titles rather than Roger Federer.
But more than this one Championship, we have seen the passing of the Guard—Roger will soon relinquish his No. 1 position in the ATP rankings to this thunderbolt from Espana. Roger will still contend, but it is Nadal who will reign for as long, or longer, than Roger has. If Nadal prevails at the US Open in September there is little doubt that he will sooner than later win a Grand Slam: the Australian Open, the French Open (where he has won four years in a row), the Championship Wimbledon (where he stopped Roger’s quest for a sixth straight Championship, which would have moved him past Bjorn Borg’s five in a row) and the US Open.
I am still one of those folks who like to see nice guys win and from his chart and how he conducts himself before and after his colossal wins, Raphael Nadal is a gentleman who knows that humility is part of the winning package. When the likes of John MacEnroe, Jimmy Connors, and Ilie Nastasie were playing tennis they were as reprehensible off court as they were masterful on court. They argued, spat at opponents and officials and acted like brats and not athletes who should deport themselves with better behavior. (Borg’s mother took his racquet away from him when he was a youngest until he could act like a kid with manners.) Both Federer and Nadal bring great credit to the game that one can win and still be nice. The respect that Nadal and Federer have for one another could not have been more evident than when they spoke warmly of the other at the Trophy Ceremony. Class acts, both of them.
Congratulations Raphael Nadal—long may you reign as King of the Hill of Men’s Tennis.
LISTEN TO MARGARET WENDT AND ALBERT CLAYTON GAULDEN TALK ABOUT THIS AND OTHER PROVOCATIVE AND CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS ON SPIRITUAL TRUTHS. FOR A PRIVATE TELEPHONE SESSION WITH ALBERT CALL(800) 647-0732.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.