Astrological Answers by Albert Clayton Gaulden
Albert Clayton Gaulden is a noted astro-intuitive and transpersonal psychologist who has worked in such diverse fields as advertising, academia, public relations, philanthropy and sales and marketing before founding the Sedona Intensive twenty-five years ago.ï¿½ Born in Monticello, Florida and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Gaulden received a B.A. from Birmingham-Southern College and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama. Upon graduation he went to work for the American Red Cross at Charleston Air Force Base and was chosen as one of the field representatives to go to Florida to prepare medical supplies and other goods in exchange for American prisoners in the Bay of Pigs debacle. In 1963 - 65 he taught Latin at Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, Alabama and freshman Latin at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Read more...
Click the titles below to read them.
- One Honest Man Admits How Crooked Hedge Fund Traders Are
- John McCain and Sarah Palin
- BAD NEWS
- Grieving father forgives the drunk driver who killed his daughter
- Is movie star Christian Bale a Dark Knight or a White Knight?
- Narcissism, the 8th Deadly Sin
- Jesse Jackson and John McCain
- Kidney Stones: You won't believe this story--but read it anyway
- Madonna and A-Rod—Did They or Didn’t They?
- How did Nadal Win Wimbledon 6-4,6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7?
- Did Phyllis finally get the best of Dr. Phil?
- Scientology Pays Up
- Opportunity Not Depression; Faith Not Fear
- What I don't love about me or America
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin--Down and Dirty
- The Return of Al Gore
- What can the stars tell us about the death of Tim Russert?
- French heartthrob Gilles Marini--just another pretty face or destined for stardom?
- The End of the Road for the Clintons
- Buy gold, stocks or bond, or stay liquid?
- Break the Spell--Open your Eyes and Ears--Wake up!
- Mercury Retrograde May 27th--what does it mean?
- Fox blowviator Bill O'Reilly wants you to hate him
- Rev. Wright--Devil or Angel?
- Wesley Snipes--Tax Dodger--Guilty as Charged!
- A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
- Clinton, Obama and McCain--Elitists to the Core
- Pope Benedict XVI-Putting on Piety at the Ritz
- Hillbilly Bill Clinton has put his foot in his mouth...again
- Will Clinton or Obama win the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary?
- Will the United States ever seek the high moral ground again?
- George Bush and Bill Clinton are Astrology’s Prince and the Pauper
- A comment on the Split Personality of the Country
- Astrologically, who is George Bush really?
- How did David A. Paterson have an affair with a mistress like Eliot Spitzer did and still get to become Governor of New York?
- Who is Ryan Seacrest and does he have staying power or is he merely a flash in the pan?
- Why do women stand by their womanizing men, like Hillary and Silda did with Bill and Eliot?
- Is Oprah Winfrey really as caring as she’s cracked up to be and what does her life look like up ahead?
- What is the answer to the question, 'What was Eliot Spitzer thinking?' when he hired a prostitute after building his reputation prosecuting prostitution rings?
- What caused Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer to have an affair with a prostitute and risk losing his job?
- What's behind Bill Clinton's suggestion that a Clinton/Obama ticket would be unstoppable?
- Who is the Divine Miss M--Bette Midler--beneath those dike spikes and hoochie koochie skirt and trash mouth?
- Is comedian Dennis Miller smart, or a smart aleck?
- Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran: a Visionary or a Scoundrel?
- Who is Michael Bloomberg and would he make a good President of the United States?
- Have the presidential candidates turned into a bunch of whiners and sissies?
- Can Justive be blind and subverted by an ego-maniacal prosecutorial system?
- What does the astrological birth chart of the United States say about us and our future?
- Is it my Imagination or has Nancy Grace gone too far with her 'guilty as charged' diatribes?
- Answering Questions You Didn't Ask
- Is Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, a Savior or a Scoundrel?
- Did O.J. Simpson beat up his girlfriend?
- What do you think about the paranormal and why do so many people reject these phenomena?
- Can Astrology Predict What is Going to Happen? The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon February 20th
- What does Frank Rich of the NY TIMES have to say about the Clinton campaign and does Astrology agree with him?
- Has Bill Clinton really learned his lesson about his miscues in South Carolina?
- Who is the real Dr. Phil and are his fifteen minutes of fame about up?
- What was the significance of the Solar Eclipse New Moon in Aquarius?
- Who will be the Big Winners on Super Tuesday?
- Who is the real George Clooney and why is he supporting but not endorsing Barack Obama?
- What are belials, laggards and robotoids and how are they affecting our culture?
- How will Mitt Romney do on Super Tuesday, November 5, 2008?
- Will John McCain win the Republican Nomination?
- Who will win Super Bowl XLII?
- What Is South Carolina's Affect on the Election?
- Who is Going to Win on Super Tuesday, February 5, 2008?
- What about Barak Obama's Chances to be President of the United States?
- Who is Daniel-Day Lewis and Why was He Crying on Oprah?
- Can Hillary Clinton get Elected?
- Signs of the Time
- The Death of Heath Ledger
- First New Astro Answer with Albert Clayton Gaulden
A homophobe is a homosexual in denial
Did you ever wonder why everybody wants to know if Tom Cruise is gay or John Travolta is a gooter? Did you know that the ultimate put-down between two guys is for a “straight” man to call another man a homo? And do you know that straight men hate to be around sissy hairdressers because straight men fear they are really gay? Do you get that women generally are more comfortable with their inner masculinity and are not so concerned with whether they could have sex with another woman? (I am excluding those I refer to as dumb, driven cattle: self-righteous, lying, repressed robotoids, belials and laggards, and under a spell to the stupid dogma of “their faith”—these Stepford wives and husbands will never get it—excusez-moi).
There is a big misconception about what the term homophobe means. The currency would have you believe it is someone who hates homosexuals. Nothing could be further from the trouble. A homophobe has a deep and disturbing fear that he himself is a homosexual—because he is. A homophobe is truly a homosexual in denial. You will understand the difference between what has been preached about homophobia and what it is in practice if we ask ourselves a few more questions. Why would a minister rail against homosexuality and then have sex with men? Why would a Congressman vote against gay rights and then have sex with men? Why would a professional athlete loathe homosexuals and yet sleep with men? And why would certain actors in
I wrote in You’re Not Who You Think You Are—a Breakthrough Guide to Discovering the Authentic You (Atria Books, December 2, 2008), that straights need to “out” themselves and integrate their gay side and gays need to become more comfortable with their heterosexuality—because we are both homosexual and heterosexual. To be one to the exclusion of the other is deep-seeded suppression/repression. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I hate to be the one to dish the news on the Sabbath but being gay and straight is the same thing—illusions that hide true feelings.
Homophobia is rampant in this country—yes the un-United States of America—which causes more closets to be brimming with congressmen, jocks, actors, doctors, lawyers and the rank and file who are having sex with massage therapists and gay escorts (tapping their foot in bathroom stalls), looking at gay pornography, insisting that their wives and girlfriends have sex with a another woman while they watch, and the boy insisting he penetrate his girl anally—it’s as close to penetrating another boy as his repression will let him. It is why locker rooms in professional sports are teeming with jocks that are following the lead of Black culture and living on the “down low”—men having sexual back street sexual orgies with other men while pretending to be as straight as a ruler—all the while being married, engaged and sitting on the front row of the pew in their Hallelujah Jesus Church of Self-Righteousness.
At the bottom of all of these fetishes and bifurcated living is that we all are unable to come to terms with the rock hard facts that within every man is the nature of a woman and within every woman is the nature of a man; I think of this core dynamic as soul twins. Dr. Carl Jung, the brilliant and excavating Swiss psychologist born in the 19th century and dead by 1961, discovered that the male within the female is her “animus” and the nature of the woman within a man is his “anima”—troublemakers, fudge stirrers and stimuli for the Insane Asylum until dealt with and loved and adored as part of who we are. Jung believed that God was within us (he may or may not be in your church or in the Sky, referred to as Heaven by a lot of bible thumpers) and that life was about drawing from all faiths, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Taoism and many other paradigms, to find one’s true self. Open-minded curiosity about other religions opens the door to the authentic self. I know this is new news for a lot of you and may make you want to throw up or kill yourself, but keep reading. You just might clear up the stinking thinking that has had you gender-locked for millennia.
Because we are divided religiously and are taught from the cradle to the grave that girls are girls and boys are boys—repressing and denying our inner other opposite-side nature—these are the closeted issues that perpetuate homophobia.
So why are we all lying to ourselves about who we are? Where and when did homophobia start, you know like a trend, a fad that wouldn’t go away? It began in the Garden of Eden when Adam saw his pole and Eve her hole and the Snake (Master Ego) smacked his lips and hissed, “I got ‘em. They see the difference and want what the other has!” Why can we not be both male and female and free ourselves of the stigma of being gay if we are a man or of being Lesbian if a woman. Homosexuals keep the division going as much as straights do. All this Gay Parade nonsense and bull balls posturing by heterosexuals is utter nonsense. It is because we are both male and female but the egotistical Church, State and Science wants us to believe otherwise as a way to control us, get us to fear integration, coming to terms with our invisible partner (the way Episcopalian an minister and psychologist Dr. John Sanford refers to this phenomenon)
There is so much mythology being written about what homophobia is that I want to pull out my hair and run screaming through the streets naked “Look inside. Stop wanting Tom Cruise to carry your big girl. There is a big girl inside you. Get to know her. Say ‘hi’ to your inner debutante or trailer trash bitch!” And to women I plead to do the same thing—be free of that asshole you are married to or dating and discover the man who will free you—your shadow. (I suggest that you name your shadow. If your momma calls you Tom, like Tom Brady, call your big girl, Thelma. If you are a woman named Dorothy, call your inner man Dick.) Christians are so terrified that homosexuals are going to destroy family values while they are upsetting Jesus in the process.
So as I leave you disturbed and gnashing your teeth because there is no place to hide let me offer this bon mot: stop looking at who is and who isn’t and worry about who you are and how balanced you are—or are not— and become aware that there is a great big wide wonderful world inside of you and the sooner you find live and let live and discover how to blend your feminine side with the man you are bond your male side with the woman you are the quicker you will find peace in the valley inside of you.
Listen to Margaret Wendt and Albert discuss this and other bizarre and fascinating subjects on Spiritual Truths. If you would like a private session with Albert call (800) 647-0732.
He is AUTHOR OF Clearing for the Millennium, ï¿½Signs and Wonders-Understanding the language of God and You're Not Who You Think You Are-A Breakthrough Guide to Discover your Authentic Self will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon & Schuster in December of this year.
A member of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology and the American Federation of Astrologers, Gaulden founded the Sedona Intensive, a personal growth and empowerment program, to help clients retrieve their authentic selves and tap into their inner power.
Gaulden coined the term astroanalysis-a combination of Jungian psychology and astrology-to describe how he helps free clients from compulsions, addictions, and unresolved issues, which keep them from living a life of peace and joy.
Albert saw things others didn't and heard what they couldn't from the age of two. When he was five he asked his mother why she seemed more like his dad and his dad more like the mother. As a pre-schooler he was tuned into the rich world of intuition and past lives even though he had no one to shepherd him through these recollections and recalls. At Birmingham-Southern he click connected with the unique psychological work and world of Swiss psychoanalyst, Dr. Carl Jung and his take on the shadow self. Gaulden believes that all-seeing and all-knowing is born within a child and it is the false and mundane world that erases his memory of what is really true. The integration of the divided self, putting one back together through a conscious fusion with his or her shadow is the underpinning of his work in the Sedona Intensive.
Albert studied with renowned astrology Byrd Knapp, Darrell Harris and Katharine de Jersey, as well as took Awareness Classes with Lee Jones at the Spiritualist Church in Los Angeles in the 70's, and attended the Corrado Academy of Perception in 1978 which led to his meeting actor John Travolta using the tools of manifestation learned at the Academy, and selling John El Adobe de Tajiguas, a 35-acre estate that abutted Ronald Reagan's ranch near Gaviota Beach in Southern California.
Gaulden worked in 1986 with international-best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy, James Redfield in Albert's innovative and one-of-a-kind personal empowerment program, the Sedona Intensive, which he founded in 1982. Albert was hired to use his gifts as an astro-intuitive to help cast Redfield's movie of The Celestine Prophecy.
Gaulden travels the world to teach and speak and finds Egypt particularly one of the most intriguing countries in the world. In December he will be returning with a tour group of clients and friends to the Land of the Nile and Pharaohs and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Sphinx and other ancient digs and monuments in Upper and Lower Egypt.
His clients include sports figures, actors, royalty, Wall Street executives, men and women and young people from all walks of life who are eager to face those defects of character that keep them from being who they really are. He rigorously maintains the anonymity of his clients.
Additionally, Gaulden is a motivational speaker on such popular themes as "Mr. Right is Usually Mr. Wrong-Falling in Love With Make-Believe", "Take Your Power Back", "The Power of a Great Idea", the Death of Terror and the Rebirth of Bliss, ï¿½"Why Relationships Don't Work but How They Can" and many other provocative topics.