Dr. C.J. Henius
You can contact C.J. Henius, P.O. Box 4288, Cave Creek, Az 85327. 480-595-1969 or email@example.com
About Dr. C.J. Henius from www.emotionalhealer.com
Dr. C.J. Henius is an emotional healer and has been described as a motivating teacher, and integrative healer. If you consider your life like a puzzle she's the teacher that can help you put it together so the desired epiphany can be experienced. She’s developed her healing abilities from the age of 4 1/2 years old. Clients come to her when they are at a point in their life where a repeating challenge gets their attention and they are ready for change.
When someone is running up against a wall or an emotional block she is able to use her intuitive brain and relay to the person what energy or thought forms she senses in their emotional field. Once she reveals what she has uncovered, the energy dissipates. Healing starts in the emotional field and frequently you will hear her say "What is revealed is healed." Dr. C.J. Henius is the founder of HealFromPrayer.org, director Godhearsus.com and also offers workshops on emotional healing to many all over the world. Meet this energized emotional healer on the Margaret Wendt show.
- God Heard The Need
- Time To Connect With Like Minds
- I Want Your Help, Iím An Atheist
- Detach From Rescuing
- You Feel Their Pain
- Verbal Abuse Hurts
- Face The Music
- Look In My Eyes
- Speaking From Experience
- Learn about Boundaries
- Narcissistic Behavior Is Increasing
- Children Skipping Childhood
- Pass The Buck
- Me Controlling
- Patience is a Virtue
- I Forgot To Accept The Things I Can Not Change
- What Does Cutting Back On Expenses Mean To You?
- Who Has Time To Read?
- Responsibility Came From Being Told No
- Do I Remember Differently Than Another Does?
- Private Space Is Healing
- Compliments Do You Get Enough Of Them?
- Being Frugal and Benefiting
- You Lose Out When You Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Is Your Community Antisocial?
- Is A Shift Needed in Parenting Values?
- Too Much Of A Good Thing....Is It Really Wonderful?
- What Is A Distraction?
- Keeping a Tally Sheet
- Mirror Mirror On The Wall
- You Make The Choice I Don't Care